Garnier Whole Blends Coconut Water & Vanilla Milk Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #28 out of 677 in Conditioner

June 28, 2017

Amazing line of products !

The new whole blends line of products are amazing! I have tried them all and absolutely love the scents that are offered. I found that it left my hair smelling great long after the wash. The price is affordable and the product works great!

June 02, 2017

Le shampoing autant que le revitalisant sont incroyables
    La sensation dans les cheveux est vraiment agréable on sens que le cheveu est nourri et hydraté
    L'odeur est enivrante vous passerai votre temps a sentir vos cheveux

May 20, 2017

This product is awesome, my only compliant is that this company isn't cruelty free. The shampoo and conditioner smell incredible, and they WERE super hydrating. ALso left my hair really soft.

March 30, 2017

I have oily hair, I got it from my dad. Every day, I wash my hair, but the next morning it ends up looking like it was wet, when it was really dry. After using several different Coconut Milk/Water shampoos and conditioners, my hair just got worse. I saw this at my local Safeway and thought I may as well give it a try. I used the product, and instantly, my hair felt lighter, silkier, and just generally cleaner. I will, however, say that when the shampoo bottle fell onto the shower floor, the piece that keeps the lid inside of the bottle cracked and fell off. This was no issue, considering I'm a HUGE fan of DIYs. I just glued it back on with my hot glue gun and it was back to its original state. All in all, my hair hasn't felt this clean since I was a little kid. I love this product, and will be recommending it to all of my friends!

March 29, 2017

C'est mon produit préféré pour les cheveux, mes cheveux sont brillants et léger après chaque utilisation. Et j'adore l'odeur de la noix de coco qui rappelle les vacances!

3.2/5

March 15, 2017

I was super excited to use this shampoo. I wouldn't say it's great but I wouldn't discourage others to give it a try. first few times it felt great when I used it .but last two times ,it made my hair feel dry. different things suit different people so it might work great for others.

February 23, 2017

I recently purchased this shampoo and conditioner because my hair has been feeling really dry this year, due to an increase in my heat styling and the dry winter air. I found it brought some nice moisture and shine back to my hair and the smell is amazing and lasts a long time in my hair - would definitely recommend it!

February 15, 2017

I am not usually a fan of shampoo with special scents but I must admit this product smells amazing. This shampoo cleanses well and is paraben free. Would definitely buy it when it's on sale.

February 10, 2017

I love this product! Its makes my hair feel smooth and silky, and my ends no longer feel like straw. I have tried the honey one and the coconut one and I love them both. The shampoo also lathers nicely so you don't need to use a lot. I do feel the price is a little higher than I normally like but I still recommend it.

January 28, 2017

On a whim I purchased this at my local drugstore (on sale of course) and was pleasantly surprised at how well it cleaned and conditioned my hair. My hair is dry due to coloring and found that I was really happy with how my hair felt and behaved after using this product. Two thumbs up!