Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures Repairing Shampoo Bar Reviews
#3 in Hair Care

The Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures Repairing Shampoo Bar is 94% plant-origin with sustainably sourced acacia honey and responsibly sourced beeswax. It has a 97% biodegradable formula to give you the most nourishing, foamy and fast rinse experience yet! Blended without silicones, preservatives, soap and dyes. Full of care for your hair, with zero plastic waste for the planet!

Amazing shampoo bar!

I received this product for free from ChickAdvisor and Garnier in exchange of my honest opinion.

It was the first time for me trying a shampoo bar and I love this concept! They reduced the use of plastic to 0% as these bars come into a cardboard box which is completely recyclable.

This bar smells so good. I kept the box in a drawer and every-time I was opening it the scent filled the room.

It is very easy to use. Simply wet your hair and start massaging the bar from roots to ends. The lather isn’t too rich at first, but when you do a second wash it becomes comparable to regular shampoos.

I always need a conditioner no matter what, but this bar didn’t make my hair more tangled than usual.

I love that this shampoo is made with 94% plant-based ingredients, and that is free of soap and silicones.

Make sure to store the bar in a dry place after each use, and it will last up to 2 months.

New To Shampoo Bars

This is the first time I’ve used a Shampoo Bar so I wasn’t sure what to expect. But I am in love. I love the shape where it fits in your hand. It’s not bulky. I find with the bar it’s easier to get to the scalp and roots. I love the smell. And I love how my hair feels. My hair is starting to feel healthy again.

Shampoo bar for the win

I’m so happy to see a drug store brand move into zero plastic waste. Garnier’s whole blends shampoo bar packaging is recyclable cardboard and no plastic wrap. The bar is said to last about 2 months, I have long but thin hair so we’ll see how this actually lasts for me. The honey smell is nice but a bit over powering, my bathroom smells very strongly of this scent now so not sure how good that would be for someone with scent sensitivity. As a shampoo it performed well so I’d be interested in trying the other scents to see if another one is more to my liking.

Overwhelming smell 🥺

While I was excited to try this Shampoo bar and love the idea of less plastic the smell of the bar was overwhelming and triggered a migraine. The bar works as it should and was simple enough to use, though getting enough lTher without rubbing it on my head took a minute or two. Once the shampoo was diluted the smell was not too strong, like the normal bottle if the shampoo (which I love). If the strong smell won't bother you it's a great product. However if you are like me I'd avoid it for the overwhelming scent

Love it!

This is my first time trying a shampoo bar and I absolutely love everything about this shampoo bar! I got the Honey Treasures (for damaged hair) and the smell is fantastic. The shape of the bar was unexpected as it has a curve to go with the shape of your head. I'm excited to continue using the bar and see if it really lasts up to 2 months and how my hair changes as I continue to use it.

February 16, 2022

Most treasured- one of its kind shampoo bar!!!

I was fortunate enough to receive this sample of Garnier shampoo bar. What a nouvelle concept. I have never tried before a shampoo bar. Its a plant based bar so no fear of adding chemicals to already damaging hair. Its most vital ingredient - honey - all natural , all pure does wonders to strengthen the hair. It is proven that honey is not only good for skin but nourishes the hair too. I can vouch for its excellent quality.I have only tried it twice but see the awesome results . After each wash, the hair looks healthy and nourished. Sure envy of one and all! A must try. Also, it is easy on the pockets too . One bar lasts up to 2 months. So, what arev you waiting for?

February 16, 2022

Deliciously smelling no waste shampoo bar

This is the first shampoo bar I've tried and I can honestly say what a great concept! Its has a beautiful natural smell, lathers up easily and leaves my hair so shiny and clean! Definitely would buy again and recommend to my friends

The Smell ..

As soon as I received this cute little box. The Smell drew me to it instantly. This Shampoo Bar is naked, once your done with it there is no garbage. Your hair smells lovely and I love how soft my hair got after a few uses. Highly recommended
    P.S. my cat loves the smell too.!!lol

February 15, 2022

Love the Lather!

I really didn't know what to expect using this Shampoo bar and I was really impressed with the results. My hair is very dry and damaged from the cold winter and it really needs moisture and nourishment. After trying this bar once my hair feels super soft and repaired. My hair is full of body and not weighed down at all.

The ingredient's are fabulous Honey, Vanilla, Coconut Flower and Beeswax, I LOVE that its in a bar so zero plastic waste. The cardboard is 100 percent recyclable. Also very important to me is its cruelty free. Made without Silicones, Preservative's and Dye.

It has a really lovely fresh scent that lingers in your hair you can defiantly smell the honey. You also do not need much it lathers up into a beautiful foam that glides through your hair. This bar will be so convenient for traveling. No more big plastic bottles taking up room in the Shower. It takes up so little space.

I also love the shape of this bar its made to fit in your hand perfectly. My hair type is Fine, Aging, Dry and Damaged and it worked wonders for me. I would highly recommend it to anyone.
    #GarnierShampooBar #Chickadvisor #gotitfree

February 15, 2022

Smells AMAZING

I used this product last night! My hair smells so good, it is also so soft and shiny. Great product. I highly recommend it. My hair was also super easy to brush through without much pull!!!!