Garnier® Whole Blends™ Honey Treasures Repairing Shampoo Reviews
#4 in Shampoo

February 13, 2019

My go to hair product

This shampoo, along with the conditioner are the only hair products that leave my hair smooth and tangle free after a shower. It makes your hair feel soo soft and also smells amazing.

January 31, 2019

Great shampoo

This shampoo is very helpful for my long thin hair. I naturally have much breakage and split ends with long thin hair. Using this shampoo made a big difference on how my hair felt and looked. Healthier and softer. A little too expensive for me to use all the time. If it was cheaper I would.

January 29, 2019

Great for whole family

I recieved a sample some the ago and it had me hooked. I have always loved Garnier hair care products, but honey treasures takes moisture to the next level. With my coloured hair, I don't have to worry about dryness anymore!

January 25, 2019

Best shampoo and conditioner I've ever used!

This product keeps your hair so very happy and healthy. My hair glows after only one use and it smells great all day long! And the price is fabulous. One sample of this 2 years ago made me a devoted user!

January 21, 2019

One of my favorite shampoo/conditioner series

Great smell and gentle on hair. One of my favorite shampoo series. Would buy this again. If I only had one shampoo to use for the rest of my life, I would choose this one.

January 21, 2019

In ❤ with that shampoo

This shampoo is amazing! I have very difficult hair and I usually need conditionner but I have very greasy hair. My mother told me to try this one and to be 100% honest, I was not a huge fan of the smell. But I tried it and fell in love! My hair is so soft, and healthy! I don't even need conditionner anymore! And turns out I am now a fan of the smell LOL when it rains in your hair even hours after yoi washed your hair you can smell the shamoo. I love it!

January 19, 2019

love this

my favorite shampoo and conditioner, love this honey smell and works the best, and the smell, everyone ask me what that brand I am using, and they are surprised, and have recommended this and they tell me they have purchased this brand, thanks to the smell

January 18, 2019

❤❤❤This Shampoo & Conditioner..

❤❤❤ This Shampoo & Conditioner makes my hair silky smooth & soft..I love the fact that it has no parabens..
    I would definitely recommend this product yo any woman lokking for a Shampoo & Conditioner that doesn't dry or damage your hair..Its the only shampoo i trust or my hair...

January 18, 2019

works wonders on your hair

This is the best shampoo I have ever used. it smells wonderful and does wonders for your hair to make it healthy and shiny again nothing but the best from this shampoo

January 13, 2019

It's like magic!

I was searching for a new shampoo to use, as my hair is so so dry and difficult. I was unsure this would work, but I was so wrong!! My hair has never felt so or looked so good! I can't believe it, I am definitely buying this again!