Garnier® Whole Blends™ Honey Treasures Repairing Shampoo Reviews
#4 in Shampoo

December 01, 2019
    Herefordshire, United Kingdom

Shampoo

This is great for curly hair,leaving it soft and shiny!it doesnt weigh the hair down,and keeps frizz away.
    The smell is divine and stays in the hair for days!

November 26, 2019
    Peterborough, United Kingdom

like it

i liked this shampoo GARNIER® WHOLE BLENDS™ HONEY TREASURES REPAIRING SHAMPOO i was tried it and my hair was looking better i would recommend it to my friends

November 26, 2019
    Sheffield, United Kingdom

Repairing my locks

So after years and years of colouring my hair with hair dye i needed to treat my locks to a nice repairing shampoo and i found this 1 a really good fit i now no longer dye my hair but i do use heat products so using a repair treatment every now and then is a good boost to keeping my hair healthy

November 18, 2019

Staple Purchase

Have used almost everything in the "Whole Blends" collection. Great for every day use and does not leave any buildup. Leaves hair smelling great. Will continue to purchase again and again.

November 09, 2019
    Plymouth, United Kingdom

Does what it says on the tin

I tend to switch out my shampoo every couple of months as I like to try and find the ride or die product that just works great for my hair. However, this product I always find myself going back to.

It never fails to make my hair smell great, feel smooth, and look healthy and shiny.

It's definitely worth spending a little extra for the quality that you're getting. Would recommend.

November 02, 2019
    Pyrénées-Orientales, France

doux schampoing

ce shanpoing et bien dans son ensemble laisse les cheveux doux et brillant sauf que ne demele pas tant que ca vaut mieux utilisé le soin avec sinon ca va il et bien dans sont ensemble .

October 26, 2019
    Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom

Love it

I love this shampoo as I have very dry hair and it leaves my hair feeling lovely and soft.
    The price is affordable and would definitely recommend to a friend.

October 26, 2019
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Very good shampoo.

I tried this shampoo as I love garner brand and my hair is magenta color, so bright and I need more care of them and of course they are a bit dry and damage for curling them couple times a week. So the smell are so good, hair after are so smooth, moisture, easily brushed.
    I highly recommend this shampoo!!

October 24, 2019
    Havering, United Kingdom

Bathroom staple

We always have this shampoo, it smells lovely and leave your hair feeling fresh and clean. It has a great texture and a little goes a long way so the bottle lasts a good while

October 24, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

Lovely

This shampoo smells fantastic, It leaves my hair feeling so soft and squeaky clean. I have noticed a difference in my hair from this shampoo like all the others from this range :)