Garnier® Whole Blends™ Honey Treasures Repairing Shampoo Reviews
#4 in Shampoo

October 09, 2019
    Halton, United Kingdom

Loved it

I think it is of a great quality and price is really affordable too ! I have used it for the last two weeks and my hair feels nourished and shinny ! I definitely recommend !

October 08, 2019
    Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

Nourishing for scalps

I use a couple of products in this range and have found them to be effective thus far, probably more so due to the honey and natural ingredients included. My scalp can be dry and sensitive sometimes, especially in the winter so I'm always looking out for gentle, nourishing hair products - this is one I recommend at the moment. Lathers and rinses out well and has such a lovely sweet fragrance to it too.

October 02, 2019

Love it

I enjoyed using this product. It has a very subtle scent. It leaves my hair very shinny and great looking. I would like to highly recommend it to others

October 02, 2019

Only pregnancy solution

During my.pregnancy I was diagnosed with HG, think Dutchess Kate. This was the only shampoo and conditioner duo that I could use where the smell wouldn't make me want to vomit.

September 16, 2019

a good shampoo

i liked this shampoo a lot, it smells super nice and has a light scent of honey to it, i found it to not be to harsh on my already very damaged hair, which i look for in a shampoo! i would totally buy this again

September 15, 2019

good for price

if you already buy cheap shampoo I would recommend this to you, because for cheap this works pretty well. when i used it my hair wasn't greasy or dry.I would recommend this to anyone who buys cheap shampoo

September 08, 2019

Not the best, not the worst.

I like garnier as a company and this shampoo isn't awful. I just don't like the way it leaves my hair feeling after a shower. I need something that will leave my hair silky smooth after a shower, this leaves my hair feeling a little dry. It smells wonderful though, and I would recommended this product if you don't already have dry hair.

August 15, 2019
    Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom

just good

I have it and it just good for daily wash. For the proice range I do not think it is some premium brand, and not the best one, but anyway does its job very well!.

August 14, 2019

Make my hair so shiny and natural

9 months ago
    Before I used this product, my hair was really dry and damaged. It looked like a big, poofy, frizzy mess after I sat under a blow drier. And it felt horrible too. I wasn't expecting to see much of a change after the first use. But I was presently surprised. I applied a generous amount of it to my hair after washing and conditioning and waited 3 minutes like the instructions said. By the way, it also makes your hair softer when wet. Then I rolled up my hair like normal. I immediately felt a difference in my hair after I took out the rollers after drying. My hair felt much softer and and lot less damaged. I highly recommend this product for anyone who has super dry hair or unruly hair.

August 14, 2019

Love the sent

I got this when I was walking through Walmart and looking for a good sale and this was on sale and I'm glad I got it as it really is good for me. I would recommend it to people with dry hair.