Garnier® Whole Blends™ Honey Treasures Repairing Shampoo Reviews
#2 in Shampoo

April 15, 2021

my goto hair care product

GARNIER® WHOLE BLENDS™ HONEY TREASURES REPAIRING SHAMPOO HAS MADE MY HAIR MORE SHINER AND SMOOTH. I AM A FAN TO USE THE NATURAL PRODUCTS, AND HONEY HAS BEEN MY ALLIANCE IN MY KITCHEN BUT NEVER IN MY BEAUTY REGIME.

April 13, 2021

Love the scent

I really like the scent of this shampoo and it leaves my hair feeling nice and clean. My only complaint is I feel that my scalp is sensitive and gets dry from this product.

March 29, 2021

Excellent choice in drug store haircare

I’m super pleased with how both the shampoo and conditioner work on my hair, as well as my extensions. I use the shampoo about every 3 or so days and it comes clean, shiny, and not at all frizzy or dry. I use the conditioner on the ends of my extension hair and it really softens them up. Definitely would recommend to anyone on a budget who wants a good quality drug store shampoo!

March 26, 2021

Sweet, honey!

The honey smells sweet, and the formula is truly cleansing, yet soft on my hair. This blend is made with Royal Jelly, honey & propolis extracts. The claims are to repair & mend dry, damaged hair. This gentle shampoo did leave my hair feeling nourished.
    It's great Garnier has a line of paraben-free formulas, they're solidary-sourced, and made with 30% recycled material.

February 09, 2021
    New Brunswick, Canada

Fav !

I had doubts about this line but I was surprised how much I liked it! My hair needs serious help during COVID and this shampoo/conditioner combination helped a lot!

February 07, 2021
    Rochdale, United Kingdom

I would buy this product again

I Love this shampoo. My hair feels so soft after using this shampoo and conditioner.My hair now looks healthy and shiny . I have used other expensive hair brands before and none of them have the same look as this one. Would 100 recommend

January 19, 2021

Nice smell

This brand has always been good on my thick curly hair when it comes to keeping it moisturized and maintained, and I would say that this particular shampoo does the same thing. It made my hair smooth and silky while also smelling absolutely amazing, when paired with the conditioner it really works wonder on the strands.

January 10, 2021

I would buy it again

It is amazing for dry hair.
    It works good for my hair reduce dryness and improving spilt ends.
    Smell is nice.
    Definitely You will like it if your hair is dry.

January 06, 2021

Smells great and super hydrating!

I absolutely love this shampoo! It smells very nice and the smell stays in my hair for quite a while. The scent is a nice tropical smell. The shampoo is very hydrating and made my hair feel strong and protected. This shampoo is affordable and great value for money!

January 06, 2021

Great and inexpensive

Love this shampoo. My hair looks great after using shampoo and conditioner from this line. It is not tangled, it's shiny, has volume and smells great. My hair looks way better when using this over many more expensive brands hair products. Would definitely recommend.