Garnier® Whole Blends™ Honey Treasures Repairing Shampoo Reviews
#2 in Shampoo

January 19, 2021

Nice smell

This brand has always been good on my thick curly hair when it comes to keeping it moisturized and maintained, and I would say that this particular shampoo does the same thing. It made my hair smooth and silky while also smelling absolutely amazing, when paired with the conditioner it really works wonder on the strands.

January 10, 2021

I would buy it again

It is amazing for dry hair.
    It works good for my hair reduce dryness and improving spilt ends.
    Smell is nice.
    Definitely You will like it if your hair is dry.

January 06, 2021

Smells great and super hydrating!

I absolutely love this shampoo! It smells very nice and the smell stays in my hair for quite a while. The scent is a nice tropical smell. The shampoo is very hydrating and made my hair feel strong and protected. This shampoo is affordable and great value for money!

January 06, 2021

Great and inexpensive

Love this shampoo. My hair looks great after using shampoo and conditioner from this line. It is not tangled, it's shiny, has volume and smells great. My hair looks way better when using this over many more expensive brands hair products. Would definitely recommend.

January 04, 2021

J’aime

J’aime bien le produit et l’odeur, en plus de rendre les cheveux plus doux. Je recommande alors fortement se shampooing et se revitalisant. Il tombe aussi souvent en rabais se qui est très intéressant!

January 02, 2021

Lovely Scent

I loved this product in that it is light and smells great. It is the first product I have tried from the "Garnier Whole Blends" line and it didn't disappoint. I appreciate the colour of the product as well as it's bright and it's nice to see during this bleak winter season (lol). Great product!

December 23, 2020

Smells lovely

This Shampoo smells amazing! it didn't make my roots greasy which i love, but i find that it need to be paired with a hydrating conditioner as i found it made my ends a little dry

December 17, 2020

Loved it

It’s a wonderful product, would recommend didn’t make my hair greasy at all, it made it feel super soft and nice it also smells amazing! Makes my hair smell very nice

December 17, 2020

Use this regularly!

I like to rotate shampoos and this is one of the two I always have on hand! It smells amazin+g! It leaves my hair feels strong but soft (and clean). Very reasonably priced, its often on sale at some of the box stores in my area! Can't go wrong with this shampoo, I have no complaints!

December 10, 2020

A wonderful product for a great price!

I have dry, damaged hair. I have been using this product for a few years now, switching between this and a few other brands. The shampoo leaves my hair feeling healthy and smooth, and the conditioner helps it lock in the moisture throughout the day for sure!