Garnier® Whole Blends™ Honey Treasures Repairing Shampoo Reviews
#5 in Shampoo

April 18, 2019

Bye frizz

Been using this for few months now and I'm inlove with it! I love how it keeps my frizzy hair manageable and it smells amaaaziinng! I usually partner it with another whole blend conditioner

April 11, 2019

Very impressed!

I’ve been using this shampoo for about a week now and can’t believe how good my hair looks and feels. The smell of this shampoo is amazing and you only need a small amount because it lathers very well. My hair feels so clean and looks great. I was given the shampoo as a gift and will definitely be buying more when I finish this bottle!

April 09, 2019

Its amazing

I’ve been using this for 4 months now and I totally feel and see the difference in my hair. It’s a lot smoother and stronger. I prefer the conditioner to the shampoo cause the shampoo kind of dried my hair, but the conditioner works perfectly.

April 08, 2019

Affordable Shampoo

I didn't love this shampoo but I did like it. I found the scent to be a bit overwhelming for my preference. It left my hair feeling clean and I didn't notice any buildup or left over residue.

April 05, 2019

Worth the Extra!

This brand of shampoo makes my hair much more manageable and soft and calms down the curls. It tends to be a little more expensive but goes a long way and is often on sale.

April 05, 2019

Not really impressed

I liked this product it made my hair shiny and manageable, lathered up very well. The one thing I really didn’t like was the fragrance of the shampoo, other than that it was okay.

April 04, 2019

smells great

Works awesome with my hair. Brings it back to life. The price is worth it and I do t have to spend so much money at the hair salon as well my haie looks alive. I would recommend this to my family and friends because they also have different kinds for different kinds of hair!

April 03, 2019

Bien mais à court terme

Bien dans les premières semaines mais j'ai eu l'impression que l'effet du produit diminuait après chaque lavage. Peut-être que mon cheveux s'habitue au traitement

April 02, 2019
    North Carolina, United States

Love it!

When this first came out we were excited to try it and to my surprise it's bomb it's worth every penny. I love the fact that it leaves my daughters hair feeling soft and easy to come through.

March 29, 2019

One of my favs!

I have seriously dry AF hair but it's also oily and fuzzy.
    This shampoo is one of the few that makes my hair soft and fairly straight without getting the iron out.