Garnier® Whole Blends™ Honey Treasures Repairing Shampoo Reviews
#4 in Shampoo

March 13, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Smells great

I only gave this a 3 star because it didnt work great on my course thick dry hair. But it did work great on my daughter half course dry hair, if that makes any sense lol. It does smell really good! I just dont recommend for thick dry hair

2.8/5

September 27, 2018
    Colorado, United States

Smells good but leaves my hair greasy looking

Its a lilable product but i do not love it. Leaves my hair greasy after a wash within like 6 hours. It smells nice and the conditioner is very rich . I believe it does its job but I am just not a huge fan.

2.8/5

March 11, 2018

Not for me

This product looked like something I would like but didn't do much for my hair. Hair felt dry and dull after using. Seems like it works for a lot of people. I have fine curly frizzy hair and was dissapointed in the results.

January 31, 2018

buy this product to try

I bought this product to try, and I really liked it leaves a rich smell in my hair, and it leaves my hair soft. I usually like to use natural products for my hair. And one of my favorites is garnier products.

2.3/5

January 19, 2018

What a flop!

I was so excited when this first came out, a shampoo full of natural goodies, who wouldn't love it? Not me. I gave it an honest shot and used it multiple times, and each time I was left with not so fresh hair. I find that it tends to leave quite the film of grease after, and you're needing to wash again much sooner than you normally would. I wish that this product worked for me, but alas it was less than a success.

January 18, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

Whole blends

Chez nous, on a pas aimer, sa lave bien les cheveux sur le coup, mais nous avons tous eu le cuire chevelu qui a sécher, causant des pélicules, nous avons essayer plusieurs fois et toujours le meme probleme

September 28, 2017

Smells nice

Whole Blends Honey Treasures shampoo and conditioner did a fair job. The smell is lovely but the effectiveness and overall quality and value all put together would be no more than 3 out of 5. I find no need to get this again.

August 02, 2017

Je n'ai malheureusement pas aimer ce shampoing

J'ai acheté ce shampoing puisque mes cheveux avaient besoin d'un peu d'aide surtout pour les pointes sèches et split ends. Ce shampoing sentait trop bon alors j'ai décidé de me le procurer sur un coup de tête pour l'essayer. Je n'ai malheureusement pas eu l'impression que ça avait aider mes cheveux. Même si la formule semble être moins chimique que beaucoup des produits offerts par Garnier, j'ai malheureusement seulement trouver l'odeur géniale. Mes cheveux étaient sec surtout aux pointes, mon cuir chevelu me démangeait également. Je n'ai pas essayé les autres produits de cette gamme toutefois. Peut-être simplement que celui-ci ne me convenait pas. Je ne crois pas que je vais racheter ce produit.

August 02, 2017

Was working at first, but then...

I have curly hair that are quite damaged. At first this shampoo was working well, I felt like my hair was smoother... But after a while I did not see any improvement. I guess that this is what we get for products found in superstores.

2.7/5

April 26, 2017

It isn't the best for my hair type which is wavy and coarse after a few days but it smells divine and I appreciate the price range when its on special.