Garnier® Whole Blends™ Honey Treasures Repairing Shampoo Reviews
#2 in Shampoo

October 26, 2019
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Very good shampoo.

I tried this shampoo as I love garner brand and my hair is magenta color, so bright and I need more care of them and of course they are a bit dry and damage for curling them couple times a week. So the smell are so good, hair after are so smooth, moisture, easily brushed.
    I highly recommend this shampoo!!

October 24, 2019
    Havering, United Kingdom

Bathroom staple

We always have this shampoo, it smells lovely and leave your hair feeling fresh and clean. It has a great texture and a little goes a long way so the bottle lasts a good while

October 24, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

Lovely

This shampoo smells fantastic, It leaves my hair feeling so soft and squeaky clean. I have noticed a difference in my hair from this shampoo like all the others from this range :)

October 22, 2019

Awesome

Fresh smelling and quality shampoo cleans hair well and leaves hair squeaky clean and soft . Great for use on the whole family . Nice fresh scent I would recommend it

October 17, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

Smells divine

This shampoo not only smells divine, it does an amazing job at repairing damaged hair leaving it soft and manageable. The honey really sooths and smooths neglected hair.

October 16, 2019
    Liverpool, United Kingdom

Garnier Whole Blends

This is a really great product as it lathers well, has a delicate fragrance and makes my hair feel really soft and silky without making it feel weighed down with product which is important as I have fine hair. It even works well in hard water areas like mine which can often leave my hair feeling dry and damaged but this shampoo and conditioner range alleviates that amazingly well!

October 15, 2019

Feels so Natural!

First of all, the smell of this shampoo is just divine and so comforting. I have blonde hair and they feel so soft after using this shampoo and the conditionner. I tend to have greasy hair but with this shampoo I only have to use 1 application and my hair will smell and look good for 2-3 days. I definitely recommend it!

October 09, 2019
    Halton, United Kingdom

Loved it

I think it is of a great quality and price is really affordable too ! I have used it for the last two weeks and my hair feels nourished and shinny ! I definitely recommend !

October 02, 2019

Love it

I enjoyed using this product. It has a very subtle scent. It leaves my hair very shinny and great looking. I would like to highly recommend it to others

October 02, 2019

Only pregnancy solution

During my.pregnancy I was diagnosed with HG, think Dutchess Kate. This was the only shampoo and conditioner duo that I could use where the smell wouldn't make me want to vomit.