Garnier® Whole Blends™ Honey Treasures Repairing Shampoo Reviews
#2 in Shampoo

June 06, 2021

Wonderful

I recently purchased this product. I loved it. I have very fine hair and I found that this product didn’t weigh it down at all. It also smells absolutely amazing

June 02, 2021

Works well

I really like the whole blends line of shampoos and conditioners. Great deal when on sale. Leaves my hair soft and smells nice too. I prefer the oil shampoo and conditioner but buy this one too.

May 06, 2021

Love it

I’m super pleased with how both the shampoo and conditioner work on my hair, as well as my extensions. I use the shampoo about every 3 or so days and it comes clean, shiny, and not at all frizzy or dry. I use the conditioner on the ends of my extension hair and it really softens them up. Definitely would recommend to anyone on a budget who wants a good quality shampoo

April 29, 2021
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Very good!

Excellent smell, very easy to lather and wash out. Leaves hair feeling soft and shiny! I have oily roots and dry ends, but I find that this shampoo is a good fit for me because it leaves hair light and hydrated at the same time.

April 15, 2021

my goto hair care product

GARNIER® WHOLE BLENDS™ HONEY TREASURES REPAIRING SHAMPOO HAS MADE MY HAIR MORE SHINER AND SMOOTH. I AM A FAN TO USE THE NATURAL PRODUCTS, AND HONEY HAS BEEN MY ALLIANCE IN MY KITCHEN BUT NEVER IN MY BEAUTY REGIME.

April 13, 2021

Love the scent

I really like the scent of this shampoo and it leaves my hair feeling nice and clean. My only complaint is I feel that my scalp is sensitive and gets dry from this product.

March 29, 2021

Excellent choice in drug store haircare

I’m super pleased with how both the shampoo and conditioner work on my hair, as well as my extensions. I use the shampoo about every 3 or so days and it comes clean, shiny, and not at all frizzy or dry. I use the conditioner on the ends of my extension hair and it really softens them up. Definitely would recommend to anyone on a budget who wants a good quality drug store shampoo!

March 26, 2021

Sweet, honey!

The honey smells sweet, and the formula is truly cleansing, yet soft on my hair. This blend is made with Royal Jelly, honey & propolis extracts. The claims are to repair & mend dry, damaged hair. This gentle shampoo did leave my hair feeling nourished.
    It's great Garnier has a line of paraben-free formulas, they're solidary-sourced, and made with 30% recycled material.

February 09, 2021
    New Brunswick, Canada

Fav !

I had doubts about this line but I was surprised how much I liked it! My hair needs serious help during COVID and this shampoo/conditioner combination helped a lot!

February 07, 2021
    Rochdale, United Kingdom

I would buy this product again

I Love this shampoo. My hair feels so soft after using this shampoo and conditioner.My hair now looks healthy and shiny . I have used other expensive hair brands before and none of them have the same look as this one. Would 100 recommend