Garnier® Whole Blends™ Honey Treasures Repairing Shampoo Reviews
#4 in Shampoo

April 11, 2016

First of all, I LOVE the smell of Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures.
    I also love the way it makes my hair look and feel. My hair feels shiny and bouncy even after first use. It is also nice that it is Paraben free. I do recommend this product

April 09, 2016

I also received a sample and a coupon for $3.00 off @GarnierCanada. After using #Garnier Whole Blends Shampoo (Enriched Honey Treasures) I followed with #Garnier Whole Blends Conditioner (Honey Treasures) it also smelled so amazing. I let it sit in my hair for a while and rinsed well. My hair felt so much stronger, and very nourished. It made styling my hair so my nice , it helps to repair dry and damaged hair after the first use. It is also like the shampoo contains royal jelly, honey and propolis. My hair felt so soft. shiny and more manageable. I really love this #Garnier Whole Blends Conditioner (Honey Treasures) you just have to try it.

April 09, 2016

I received samples of #Garnier Whole Blends (Enriched Honey Treasures). I really like the smell of this shampoo it was so amazing. It also lathers so nice. Even while I was using this shampoo my hair felt stronger. It moisturized so well it cleaned very good. This @GarnierCanada Shampoo is formulated with royal jelly, honey and propolis extracts. It left my hair feeling healthier, shiny , more manageable, and so soft. I really love this NEW #Garnier Whole Blends (Enriched Honey Treasures) Helps restore and repair the more you use.

April 07, 2016

I really live the smell of this shampoo! It's lovely and fresh smelling
    without having an strong fragrance to it. It leaves my hair feeling
    soft and smooth. Pretty great quality for a drugstore shampoo!

April 07, 2016

I recieved my Garnier Whole Blends sample in the mail and after that one use I fell in love! I went out to the store to buy a bottle and it was on sale! (BONUS!) It's lightweight and leaves your hair smelling SO good!

April 03, 2016

Absolutely love the way this product leaves my hair feeling so soft and great shine. The smell is pleasant. Feels like a quality product when applying. Great product and a good value

2.7/5

March 31, 2016

I was soo looking forward to trying this shampoo. It looked to be just right thing to use for hair. However,it was put to trial when i used it after 3 days without hairwash due to travelling. My hair were not clean and were dry and sort of stiff. I knew i had to use the shampoo twice. I used my sample and was surprised it didnot clean my hair at all in 2 washes....my hair were still stiff and dirty..i had to use my pantene to clean my hair at the end. It maybe for damaged hair But it fails to do the basic function of a shampoo i.e cleaning.

March 30, 2016

I have tried all of the garnier whole blends and the honey treasures really worked well for my hair! I'm so used to the way garnier frutics is but I am so glad I have tried the line I enjoy the honey blends!

March 28, 2016

I received this as a sample from "Garnier". I love the way it smells! I didn't need to use a lot, it lathers up well and is very concentrated. I wash my hair twice then condition, and there was more than enough in the sample. I have very thick coarse hair and this worked very well! I will definately telling everyone about this new shampoo from "Garnier" and intend to be buying this in the future!

March 27, 2016

I was really impressed with this product! It smells amazing, left my hair soft and manageable, and didn't dry out my hair like other shampoos. It has the feeling of being high end, but on a budget.
    Also, the more you use it, the more of an improvement you will see!