Garnier® Whole Blends™ Honey Treasures Repairing Shampoo Reviews
#2 in Shampoo

Blended with honey and propolis to repair and protect hair with its paraben free gentle formula.

July 06, 2017

I would buy it again

It's a good product. Not highly recommended for those with color, it tends to pull more than other products, but my hair overall is now in much better shape than before.

July 01, 2017

Meh...

I didn't really see any improvements and it made me scalp really itchy! I had to stop using it because I was scratching my head all the time. Result weren't anything impressive.

June 29, 2017

My go to conditioner!

O.M.G
    This stuff is amazing!
    Not only does it smell divine, my hair comes out feeling clean, soft and silky.
    I have long thick coarse damaged hair (always changing the color) that does not know what to do with itself.
    I usually find that conditioners leave my hair feeling grimy and still filled with tangles, however, with this conditioner leaves my hair feeling clean and tangle free.

I absolutely suggest buying it!

June 26, 2017

LOVE this shampoo !

J'ai des cheveux frisés très secs qui s’emmêlent souvent et dès que je lave mes cheveux avec ce produit ils deviennent soyeux et brillant. J'arrive parfaitement à les démêler et ils sont très bien hydratés.

June 24, 2017

j adore Whole Blends

Sans aucun doute je recommande le shampoing Whole Blends , le meilleur sur le marché tant qu a moi
    mais quelle odeur agréable a sentir un parfum enivrant
    Bravo #Garnier jel les adore toute particulièrement celle au miel

Shampoing ultra-hydratant !

Ce shampoing de Garnier trésor de miel, est ultra hydratant. Mes cheveux était doux même après une seule utilisation. De plus, l'odeur est très agréable. J'aime beaucoup.

shampoing

Mon preferer !!!Aucun mot a dire cette nouvelle collection de garnier est une coche en avant des autres j'ai toute la collection et mon preferer c'est celui a la Noix de coco il sens tres tres bon ,la bouteille dure tres longtemps(format plus gros)les odeurs sont différentes,il est tres efficace et nos cheveux sont tres beaux apres je ne pourrais plus men passer #GARNIER

Super

J'aime vraiment ce shampooing. L odeur est super et j aime la texture. Je le recommande a tout le monde. Ma famille l'adore également et le prix est abordable

June 20, 2017

Garnier Whole Blends

This is a very good shampoo, even better when paired with the matching conditioner. It is always recommended to use the shampoo and conditioner together, I personally HAVE to use conditioner so I bought both of these together. This shampoo smells wonderful and I love the repairing properties, I really do think the honey adds softness to the hair and helps with frizz. I will be repurchasing this product, I would love if they came out with larger bottles.

June 20, 2017

Love it

I really like using this shampoo, i love the smell and i like how it leaves my hair feeling regenerated and healthy and clean. This is a great shampoo and to be honest i dont share it with my family i buy it just for me. I love how it repairs my hair while using it and i use the conditioner so that i am getting the best with both together. I think that this is the best shampoo and it is good for anyone who has damaged hair and is looking for something that helps you hair then look no further.