Garnier® Whole Blends™ Honey Treasures Repairing Shampoo Reviews
#4 in Shampoo

January 13, 2019

It's like magic!

I was searching for a new shampoo to use, as my hair is so so dry and difficult. I was unsure this would work, but I was so wrong!! My hair has never felt so or looked so good! I can't believe it, I am definitely buying this again!

January 10, 2019

I would buy this product again

I recently bought GARNIER WHOLE BLENDS HONEY TREASURES REPAIRING SHAMPOO. It leaves your hair feeling silky and it has a very nice fragrance.
    It comes in various blends.

January 09, 2019

J’adore!

Il sent bon. Mes cheveux sont plus brillants depuis que j’utilise le shampoing et le revitalisant de cette marque. Même mon conjoint est converti à ce produit. 😊 Un achat gagnant pour toute la famille.

January 03, 2019

Would definitely buy again!

Loved the natural ingredients and smell! Leaves your hair smooth, and without smelling like a bunch of chemicals or fake ingredients! Will definitely buy this again!

December 17, 2018

Silky and moisturizing shampoo

This is a good shampoo that moisturizes the hair very well and leaves it nice and silky. I also like the smell of honey very nice. My older daugher used to use this shampoo too.

December 07, 2018

Leaves my dry frizzy hair silky

Biyght this to try as I've heard good things about it and was pleasantly surprised. It smells fantastic and left my hair feeling soft and less frizzy. It doesn't weigh my down either

November 14, 2018

Great shampoo that lathers well

I really liked how well this shampoo lathered. It worked well and the scent was pleasant and not overbearing. I received a sample to try and would purchase.

November 14, 2018

Good prodct for price

This is a great shampoo as it moisturizes scalp and hair well. Also works very well at repairing dried out hair as I blow dry after each wash and it worked well to control damage.

October 31, 2018

softest hair ever!!

This conditioner is a treat for your hair! it smells amazing and the smell last through out the day. It leaves my hair super soft and helps with frizz relief. i would recommend this conditioner to anyone who struugles with dry split ends.

October 18, 2018

Great shampoo

I will always buy this shampoo. It smells great and my hair is so soft and manageable every day I’ve definitely noticed a difference since I started using it I dont think I’ll ever use another kind again