Garnier® Whole Blends™ Honey Treasures Repairing Shampoo Reviews
#2 in Shampoo

April 05, 2019

Not really impressed

I liked this product it made my hair shiny and manageable, lathered up very well. The one thing I really didn’t like was the fragrance of the shampoo, other than that it was okay.

April 04, 2019

smells great

Works awesome with my hair. Brings it back to life. The price is worth it and I do t have to spend so much money at the hair salon as well my haie looks alive. I would recommend this to my family and friends because they also have different kinds for different kinds of hair!

April 03, 2019

Bien mais à court terme

Bien dans les premières semaines mais j'ai eu l'impression que l'effet du produit diminuait après chaque lavage. Peut-être que mon cheveux s'habitue au traitement

April 02, 2019
    North Carolina, United States

Love it!

When this first came out we were excited to try it and to my surprise it's bomb it's worth every penny. I love the fact that it leaves my daughters hair feeling soft and easy to come through.

March 29, 2019

One of my favs!

I have seriously dry AF hair but it's also oily and fuzzy.
    This shampoo is one of the few that makes my hair soft and fairly straight without getting the iron out.

March 27, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

I would not buy this product again

This product smells amazing, the amount you get for the price is good as well. The only problem I had with this shampoo is, I felt like it didn't clean my hair as well as I wanted it too and the next day my hair was greasy.

March 24, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Love love love the scent

I love how this shampoo makes my hair so soft and shiny. I always have a hard time finding a product that actually makes it look and feel clean instead of greasy looking right after a shampooing. Garnier never seems to let me down with any of their products two thumbs up garnier

March 22, 2019

My holy grail shampoo

I have been using this shampoo for over 4 years and it is the best I've ever encountered. I love the way it smells, it softens my fine but thick hair and leaves it healthy as can be. I highly recommend this product for anyone with my hair type.

March 20, 2019

Honey

I love how this shampoo makes my hair feel, smells really good, leaves my hair soft and manageable! The price is great! Two thumbs up! Great product Garnier

March 19, 2019

Would buy again!

Great hair product! I had my doubts, because the reviews were so mixed. But after using it for a couple months I can tell a difference. After rinsing shampoo out I use a generous dollop of their hair mask and leave it in for a few minutes then rinse. I curl my hair almost daily and after using this product my curls remain sleek and bouncy, not dull and fried like those pre-Honey Mask days. A+ in my book and a reasonable price too!