Garnier® Whole Blends™ Honey Treasures Repairing Shampoo Reviews
#4 in Shampoo

March 29, 2019

One of my favs!

I have seriously dry AF hair but it's also oily and fuzzy.
    This shampoo is one of the few that makes my hair soft and fairly straight without getting the iron out.

March 27, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

I would not buy this product again

This product smells amazing, the amount you get for the price is good as well. The only problem I had with this shampoo is, I felt like it didn't clean my hair as well as I wanted it too and the next day my hair was greasy.

March 24, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Love love love the scent

I love how this shampoo makes my hair so soft and shiny. I always have a hard time finding a product that actually makes it look and feel clean instead of greasy looking right after a shampooing. Garnier never seems to let me down with any of their products two thumbs up garnier

March 22, 2019

My holy grail shampoo

I have been using this shampoo for over 4 years and it is the best I've ever encountered. I love the way it smells, it softens my fine but thick hair and leaves it healthy as can be. I highly recommend this product for anyone with my hair type.

March 20, 2019

Honey

I love how this shampoo makes my hair feel, smells really good, leaves my hair soft and manageable! The price is great! Two thumbs up! Great product Garnier

March 19, 2019

Would buy again!

Great hair product! I had my doubts, because the reviews were so mixed. But after using it for a couple months I can tell a difference. After rinsing shampoo out I use a generous dollop of their hair mask and leave it in for a few minutes then rinse. I curl my hair almost daily and after using this product my curls remain sleek and bouncy, not dull and fried like those pre-Honey Mask days. A+ in my book and a reasonable price too!

March 19, 2019

Great!!

Love it!! Make your hair silky smooth and smells amazing! Is a bit expensive for size of the bottle. It is a great shampoo, will buy again. Recommend!

March 16, 2019

Good choice

The smell is amazing and my hair looks awesome! I will definitely buy more when it is over. Looking forwards to try the other products (conditioner and mask)

March 13, 2019

Smells great

I only gave this a 3 star because it didnt work great on my course thick dry hair. But it did work great on my daughter half course dry hair, if that makes any sense lol. It does smell really good! I just dont recommend for thick dry hair

February 27, 2019

Soft hair

Soft hair for days with this shampoo. I would buy this shampoo again. It worked well in my daughters fine hair too - made it soft and easy to brush out.