Garnier® Whole Blends™ Honey Treasures Repairing Shampoo Reviews
#4 in Shampoo

July 14, 2019
    York, United Kingdom

Great quality but also expensive

I have very thick, long hair. I like this shampoo as it leaves my hair feeling soft and manageable. I am able to easily brush my long hair through without it tangling after I use this. It isn't cheap but I must say it's worth the money for how effective it is.

July 12, 2019

un shampoing à la hauteur de mes attentes!!!

Quand j’utilise ce produit, je trouve tellement que mes cheveux ont l’air en santé. De plus, ce shampoing sent tellement bon. Il mousse extrêmement bien, ce que j’adore. Selon moi, c’est un produit qui élimine en profondeur le sébum. Puis, j’aime le fait que celui-ci est fait à base de miel.

July 09, 2019

All Honey

I got this as a sample in the mail, I normally stick to the same shampoo because my hair is so fine, I loved this product it was gentle on my hair and didn’t make it greasy! And the smell is unreal I love it !

July 05, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Beautiful hair

I’ve tried my products over the years but is definitely one of the best I found that works great on my hair. It leaves my hair sold and silky, easy to manage. Love💕

July 04, 2019

Love it!

I LOVE this hair shampoo. I’ve used every shampoo in the Whole Blends line and this is by far my favorite. I color treated hair and this product keeps it looking and feeling beautiful and moisturized.

June 12, 2019

Hairfall

I used Garnier products since beginning and i really like the fragrance of all the different flavors and the only thing i don't like it that hair fall may be crazy because i had been through that phase but now i use it once a week and i have been fine.

June 04, 2019

honey sensation

indeed the sensation is like you have honey and some milk in your hair. The hait gets more volume and softness. Good product! And the price is also very good.

June 02, 2019
    Massachusetts, United States

Shampoo

I’ve been using shampoo and conditioner from Garnier such from long time.

The shampoo and conditioner are made with royal jelly, honey and propolis extract..

The smells is amazing and It’s creamy enough to keep my hair hydrated and feels & looks great
    Also it doesn’t dry out my hair at all..

I would definitely recommend you keep using the whole bottle shampoo and conditioner for a great results..

1.8/5

May 02, 2019

Greasy

I thought this would help with my dry hair and scalp, but it only made my hair look and feel really greasy. I had really high Hope's for this, but just made my hair greasy.

April 30, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Good product

I have a difficult time finding a shampoo I can use for my long, thick, curly hair due to extreme sensitivities. Though I still get some irritation, it is significantly less than any other store-bought shampoo I have used in recent years and leaves my hair soft, hydrated without oiliness and feeling healthy.