Garnier® Whole Blends™ Honey Treasures Repairing Shampoo Reviews
#4 in Shampoo

October 17, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

Smells divine

This shampoo not only smells divine, it does an amazing job at repairing damaged hair leaving it soft and manageable. The honey really sooths and smooths neglected hair.

October 16, 2019
    Liverpool, United Kingdom

Garnier Whole Blends

This is a really great product as it lathers well, has a delicate fragrance and makes my hair feel really soft and silky without making it feel weighed down with product which is important as I have fine hair. It even works well in hard water areas like mine which can often leave my hair feeling dry and damaged but this shampoo and conditioner range alleviates that amazingly well!

October 15, 2019

Feels so Natural!

First of all, the smell of this shampoo is just divine and so comforting. I have blonde hair and they feel so soft after using this shampoo and the conditionner. I tend to have greasy hair but with this shampoo I only have to use 1 application and my hair will smell and look good for 2-3 days. I definitely recommend it!

October 09, 2019
    Halton, United Kingdom

Loved it

I think it is of a great quality and price is really affordable too ! I have used it for the last two weeks and my hair feels nourished and shinny ! I definitely recommend !

October 08, 2019
    Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

Nourishing for scalps

I use a couple of products in this range and have found them to be effective thus far, probably more so due to the honey and natural ingredients included. My scalp can be dry and sensitive sometimes, especially in the winter so I'm always looking out for gentle, nourishing hair products - this is one I recommend at the moment. Lathers and rinses out well and has such a lovely sweet fragrance to it too.

October 02, 2019

Love it

I enjoyed using this product. It has a very subtle scent. It leaves my hair very shinny and great looking. I would like to highly recommend it to others

October 02, 2019

Only pregnancy solution

During my.pregnancy I was diagnosed with HG, think Dutchess Kate. This was the only shampoo and conditioner duo that I could use where the smell wouldn't make me want to vomit.

September 16, 2019

a good shampoo

i liked this shampoo a lot, it smells super nice and has a light scent of honey to it, i found it to not be to harsh on my already very damaged hair, which i look for in a shampoo! i would totally buy this again

September 15, 2019

good for price

if you already buy cheap shampoo I would recommend this to you, because for cheap this works pretty well. when i used it my hair wasn't greasy or dry.I would recommend this to anyone who buys cheap shampoo

September 08, 2019

Not the best, not the worst.

I like garnier as a company and this shampoo isn't awful. I just don't like the way it leaves my hair feeling after a shower. I need something that will leave my hair silky smooth after a shower, this leaves my hair feeling a little dry. It smells wonderful though, and I would recommended this product if you don't already have dry hair.