Garnier® Whole Blends™ Honey Treasures Repairing Shampoo Reviews
#2 in Shampoo

March 27, 2020
    Washington, United States

Great line great product

This line is wonderful and smells amazing... they have so many different formulas to chose from and they all work great for my hair... I have bleached hair and this keeps it soft and silky... it is a bit in the expensive side but we always go back to this brand...

March 25, 2020

J’adore

J’adore ce produit et cette marque! L’odeur est wow et tiens pendant longtemps après le lavage: les cheveux sont doux et soyeux. On se sent propre après un bon lavage

2.7/5

March 24, 2020

Not for me

I sure had higher expectations on this shampoo, since I’ve tried other hair products from Garnier and they’ve been better. Unfortunately, this one didn’t do anything for me. It’s meant to be repairing, but I didn’t see or feel any kind of difference in my hair after use. The scent and texture are great, but that’s about it.

March 22, 2020

Makes my hair feel great

Love this stuff. Never fails me. The smell is amazing and works great. Leaves my hair smelling and feeling amazing! Such a good drugstore product. Would buy again!

March 11, 2020

Great drug store brand

I'll switch up my hair routine every once in a while because it seems to like it. When I take a break from the salon brands I'll grab this as it smells great, works so well on my hair and leaves it soft and shiny

March 07, 2020

I love this product

My daughters tend to get tangled hair and I bought this product originally for them but after I used it myself, it became our new household shampoo. Great scents and great results.

March 07, 2020

The whole truth, one of the best shampoos outside of the sal

Being a hairstylist for the past 23 years,I have tried a tonne of shampoos! So with confidence I definitely recommend this shampoo for everyday use at home. Even though it is a repairing shampoo it's not heavy on my fine hair, I feel no residue and can hang onto my volume through the day! Very affordable, leaves my hair feeling great, looking great and even leaves my hair with a great fragrance! ( The matching conditioner is a must too )

March 06, 2020

Favorite!!

This is my go to shampoo, I don’t use anything other then this. The smell is amazing, it leaves your hair smooth and easy to bush. The conditioner is a bonus

March 03, 2020

Great shampoo

I have very greasy hair, so it is hard to find shampoo and conditioner that takes it away. But this shampoo has been the most effective. The only criticism I have is that they are slightly over priced for my budget.

February 25, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

NO QUESTIONS ASKED!

No questions asked!

This is a family favorite. From the shampoo to the conditioner leaving your hair silky and smooth.

The smell, amazing!