Garnier® Whole Blends™ Honey Treasures Repairing Shampoo Reviews
#2 in Shampoo

Best shampoo ever!!

I have extremely thin fine hair that gets greasy in less than 24 hours. It has taken me quite some time to try and find something that works without doing 2-3 washes at once. I enjoy many of the whole blends line but the honey is my favourite!! The scent, the way it leaves my hair feeling and looking. No need for a double or triple wash! And it goes a long way lathers very nicely. I use it on my 5 year old daughter as well she loves it! Try it today!

Changwat Chon Buri, Thailand

Love it

This shampoo is really great, you only need to use a small amount, it smells really nice and leaves your hair smelling so nice and feeling very smooth

Good shampoo

Typically when I go and get a shampoo, not only am I looking for a good scent, but how my hair feels afterwards.

I can tell you that Garnier has amazing scents and always has my hair feeling super soft the next day!

January 23, 2020

The best shampoo

Discovered this over a year ago and it’s been in my shower ever since. I love the smell of it- you smell like a bouquet of sweetness and it’s glorious! I wish Garnier used this as a way to promote saving the bees as they take on one of them most vital roles in world wide food production. If we had no bees we’ve got no food...

January 05, 2020

Has A Nice Scent

I enjoyed this brand as a whole. This particular one had a great scent. I didn't find it did an abundance to repair my hair but it did feel softer after using the shampoo and conditioner together. I ended up purchasing another one from this collection after I finished these bottles

January 04, 2020

its good.

the product gets the job done but can make your hair go oil crazy the next day. it makes your hair very soft and smell nice but can make your hair very flat

January 04, 2020
    Greenwich, United Kingdom

Best Shampoo I've Used

Having an ombre means my hair is temperamental at best. But this shampoo cleanses the roots but doesn't dry out the ends. It doesn't dry out the hair either but leaves a lovely sheen. My favourite shampoo of 2019 (and beyond).

0.5/5

January 03, 2020
    Oregon, United States

Terrible Smell

I spent the whole day wondering where that terrible smell came from. Never has one of my wife's products bothered me so much. I felt bad telling her, but I couldn't get away from it, and it was making me feel nauseous. It was incessant, sickeningly sweet in a chemical way. She had to shower and wash all her clothes, and that made me feel even worse. I don't know what the fragrance is, but it is horrible.

December 11, 2019

My choice of cheap shampoo and conditioner

It is good if you don't want to spend a lot money. I have oily, thin and straight hair and this shampoo and conditioner leave my hair soft and clean, but does not help on volume.

December 01, 2019
    Herefordshire, United Kingdom

Shampoo

This is great for curly hair,leaving it soft and shiny!it doesnt weigh the hair down,and keeps frizz away.
    The smell is divine and stays in the hair for days!