Garnier® Whole Blends™ Honey Treasures Repairing Shampoo Reviews
#2 in Shampoo

January 06, 2021

Smells great and super hydrating!

I absolutely love this shampoo! It smells very nice and the smell stays in my hair for quite a while. The scent is a nice tropical smell. The shampoo is very hydrating and made my hair feel strong and protected. This shampoo is affordable and great value for money!

January 06, 2021

Great and inexpensive

Love this shampoo. My hair looks great after using shampoo and conditioner from this line. It is not tangled, it's shiny, has volume and smells great. My hair looks way better when using this over many more expensive brands hair products. Would definitely recommend.

January 04, 2021

J’aime

J’aime bien le produit et l’odeur, en plus de rendre les cheveux plus doux. Je recommande alors fortement se shampooing et se revitalisant. Il tombe aussi souvent en rabais se qui est très intéressant!

January 02, 2021

Lovely Scent

I loved this product in that it is light and smells great. It is the first product I have tried from the "Garnier Whole Blends" line and it didn't disappoint. I appreciate the colour of the product as well as it's bright and it's nice to see during this bleak winter season (lol). Great product!

December 23, 2020

Smells lovely

This Shampoo smells amazing! it didn't make my roots greasy which i love, but i find that it need to be paired with a hydrating conditioner as i found it made my ends a little dry

December 17, 2020

Loved it

It’s a wonderful product, would recommend didn’t make my hair greasy at all, it made it feel super soft and nice it also smells amazing! Makes my hair smell very nice

December 17, 2020

Use this regularly!

I like to rotate shampoos and this is one of the two I always have on hand! It smells amazin+g! It leaves my hair feels strong but soft (and clean). Very reasonably priced, its often on sale at some of the box stores in my area! Can't go wrong with this shampoo, I have no complaints!

December 10, 2020

A wonderful product for a great price!

I have dry, damaged hair. I have been using this product for a few years now, switching between this and a few other brands. The shampoo leaves my hair feeling healthy and smooth, and the conditioner helps it lock in the moisture throughout the day for sure!

November 19, 2020

I only ever use this shampoo/conditioner.

Smells amazing, feels amazing. after i bleached my hair, its the only shampoo/conditioner i use. I have bought this product for over a year now and do not plan to stop.

November 15, 2020

Good!

This product is good, have a amazing smell and it is very hydration, but my hair is very thin and at the end of the day it was looking a little bit greasy.