Garnier Whole Blends Legendary Olive Transforming Leave-In Conditioner Reviews

August 21, 2019
    Haringey, United Kingdom

Love this shame it’s not widely available in the UK

I started buying this range in Portugal and fell in love with the leave in conditioners, I have wavy hair and this helps settle it and form waves instead of just a mess. The smells are amazing and there’s quite a few of them so you can change them around frequently. I’ve recently found this available in a couple of UK stores but the range is limited but I’m happy I don’t have to bring them all the way from Portugal now 😅.

3.2/5

July 01, 2018

It's nice, but drying on some hair types

I have wavy bleached hair that's always been on the dry side (before I started bleaching). I hoped this product would lock in moisture during the day. It does for a bit, but my hair will be dry by the end of the day. It's not too greasy, which I like, and is pretty weightless/doesn't weigh down my hair.

March 10, 2018

Smells Wonderful and Leaves My Hair Feeling Soft

I have super long hair that had been colored so much that it takes forever to brush through and feels dry. This leave-in conditioner makes my hair more manageable and I love that i can use it on dry hair.