Garnier Whole Blends™ Moroccan Argan & Camellia Oils Extracts Illuminating Oil Reviews
#552 in Hair Care

February 28, 2020

in love

I love this! I use it on the ends of my hair while I blow dry with my boar bristle brush. The result is soft, smooth,shiny, gorgeous hair. This oil smells amazing...Geishas use Camillia oil in their hair as well. I also sometimes use the whole blends Camilla/argan oil shampoo as well.

March 21, 2018

Je rachète c'est sûr!

Super produit! J'ai les cheveux sec et frisoté. J'ai décoloré mes cheveux et teindu à plusieurs reprise et avec le fer plat j'ai abîmé mes cheveux! Je connaît les bienfaits de l'huile d'argan et cette formule est assez efficace et abordable. J'ai reçu plusieurs compliments depuis que j'utilise ce produit!

March 21, 2018

It's my go to drugstore hair product

I have always had troubles with my hair get tangled all the time. And I mean, awful tangled to the point where I would have to brush it 6-8+ times a day to be able to maintain it without torturing myself with hours of painful brushing. This product I find really does help keep it more maintainable than before and I am sooooo thankful. And the price couldn't be better!! SMELLS AMAZING BTW LADIES!!

May 09, 2017

Where to start! It is creamy, smells AMAZING and literally could send a girl to dream land. It makes my hair feel so soft and shiny, the price is great and now my go to!

March 31, 2017

I just purchased this product and I am already in love! It makes my hair feel amazing. My hair tends to dry out very easily and I am trying to buy products that will help not only lock in moisture but give it moisture and a shine as well and this product is already doing the trick! Definitely would recommend it!