Garnier Whole Blends Repairing Honey Treasures Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #46 out of 1071 in Shampoo

April 17, 2017

J'adore ce shampoing! Il nourrit bien les cheveux maganés, les rends plus soyeux, sens très bon et le prix est très abordable! Je le recommande fortement!

March 18, 2017

We had family stay over and they left the shampoo here so I was excited to try it out love the smell of the honey l noticed that it was paraben free which is an added bonus , my hair did feel soft I do have fine hair so I found i had quite a bit of knots in my hair don't know if I would say that it repairs but my hair did feel great I would buy this product!

February 23, 2017

My mom purchased this shampoo for me and I really like it. Honey is my scent of choice, so whenever something claims to have honey qualities in it, I know it's likely I will like that product. I like the size and how it lasts a long time. It does the job great and leaves your hair with a pleasant smell. I wouldn't say it's a stand out shampoo as most shampoos are just... shampoo and I like to change it up everytime I buy a shampoo, but it is pleasent and I would repurchase it again.

February 20, 2017

Mon shampooing préféré, Il sent tellement bon en plus! À chaque fois que je l'utilise mes cheveux devienne doux et brillants. Il les fait paraître en pleine santé. Je le recommande fortement.

January 25, 2017

I was nit a big fan of this product. The smell is really nice but I find that when your hair is dry and styling that my hair was really statcky. I might try again in the fututre

January 25, 2017

I am amazed by this Shampoo! I first tried a sample and now I buy it all the time. It leaves my hair feeling soft and shiny and it smells amazing! I will definitely buy this Shampoo again!

January 15, 2017

I really love this shampoo.It has a great smell to it and it lathers up really nice. It made my hair really soft and shiny. It even took some of the frizziness out of my hair. I would recommend using the Garnier Whole Blends Honey Conditioner with this shampoo.

January 09, 2017

Love love loooove this product! I have medium length hair that is usually very dry and has no shine to it, but after I used the shampoo and conditioner I can easily run my fingers through my hair and manage it. It also smells amazing!
    I highly recommend these products!

September 28, 2016

Super bon shampoing abordable ! Sent bon, dans les cheveux et super doux. Mes cheveux sont bien nettoyé et très brillant au regard. Gros format pour le prix.

September 28, 2016

I purchased the Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures Repairing Shampoo. I chose this particular one because someone recommended it to me. I have medium length fine hair. Since my hair is not dry or damaged I cannot say if it is repairing. I can say however that my hair was really soft after my first use and I just LOVE the smell! I would probably repurchase.

BJAdams added a new review for