Garnier Whole Blends Repairing Honey Treasures Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 1143 in Shampoo

July 01, 2017

Meh...

I didn't really see any improvements and it made me scalp really itchy! I had to stop using it because I was scratching my head all the time. Result weren't anything impressive.

June 26, 2017

LOVE this shampoo !

J'ai des cheveux frisés très secs qui s’emmêlent souvent et dès que je lave mes cheveux avec ce produit ils deviennent soyeux et brillant. J'arrive parfaitement à les démêler et ils sont très bien hydratés.

June 24, 2017

j adore Whole Blends

Sans aucun doute je recommande le shampoing Whole Blends , le meilleur sur le marché tant qu a moi
    mais quelle odeur agréable a sentir un parfum enivrant
    Bravo #Garnier jel les adore toute particulièrement celle au miel

June 21, 2017

shampoing

Mon preferer !!!Aucun mot a dire cette nouvelle collection de garnier est une coche en avant des autres j'ai toute la collection et mon preferer c'est celui a la Noix de coco il sens tres tres bon ,la bouteille dure tres longtemps(format plus gros)les odeurs sont différentes,il est tres efficace et nos cheveux sont tres beaux apres je ne pourrais plus men passer #GARNIER

June 20, 2017

Garnier Whole Blends

This is a very good shampoo, even better when paired with the matching conditioner. It is always recommended to use the shampoo and conditioner together, I personally HAVE to use conditioner so I bought both of these together. This shampoo smells wonderful and I love the repairing properties, I really do think the honey adds softness to the hair and helps with frizz. I will be repurchasing this product, I would love if they came out with larger bottles.

June 20, 2017

Love it

I really like using this shampoo, i love the smell and i like how it leaves my hair feeling regenerated and healthy and clean. This is a great shampoo and to be honest i dont share it with my family i buy it just for me. I love how it repairs my hair while using it and i use the conditioner so that i am getting the best with both together. I think that this is the best shampoo and it is good for anyone who has damaged hair and is looking for something that helps you hair then look no further.

June 14, 2017

Great!

I really enjoy this shampoo and conditioner. I have dry hair and was hoping this would give it some much needed moisture, which it did but unfortunately left my hair feeling greasy after. I may have not rinsed enough conditioner out though. This product also smells fantastic!

June 08, 2017

Pour commencer, il sent vraiment trop bon! Moi qui n'aime pas le miel, j'aime beaucoup l'odeur. Il rend les cheveux doux et c'est ce que je cherchais dans un shampoing et j'en suis ravie. J'ai fini la bouteille et le rachèterais sûrement.

June 07, 2017

Garnier Whole Blends is a great product, it smells great, makes my hair feel hydrated and fresh. I love how this product makes my hair feel. The packaging is super cute and fresh. This product is very affordable and I have been able to find lots of coupons for this item which I love! #Chickadvisor. #Garnierwholebends

June 07, 2017

Love the smell of this shampoo! It definatly makes dry hair super soft to the touch and it is not bad price as well, I will definatly purchase this again.