Garnier Whole Blends Sulfate Free Remedy Honey Treasures Shampoo for Damaged Hair Reviews
#22 in Shampoo

Our most iconic blends, without harsh sulfates, provides 72H of intense nourishment. With each wash, bring back healthy, virgin-like hair. Sulfate free shampoos are a great alternative for hair that is sensitive and/or colour-treated.

Whole Blends Remède Sans Sulfate Shampoing Trésors de Miel pour cheveux abîmés
Nos mélanges les plus emblématiques, formulés sans sulfates agressifs, fournissent 72 h de nutrition intense. À chaque lavage, retrouvez la santé naturelle de vos cheveux. Les shampoings sans sulfates sont une excellente solution pour les cheveux sensibles et/ou colorés.

You may also like GARNIER WHOLE BLENDS SULFATE FREE REMEDY HONEY TREASURES CONDITIONER

February 14, 2021

Everyday Spa

I was super excited to try this as soon as I got the email that I got in!! Smells so good and doesn't feel greasy or super squeaky in my hair!! I can use it alone actually! Must try!!!

February 14, 2021

Smells so good!

I like that I didn’t have to use too much of it to really clean out my hair! The only thing is, I’m finding my scalp a little bit dry. However the hair itself feels very soft when paired with the conditioner

Definite yes!!

Ok now this is a product I want to rave about... I personally have very dry hair and this has made my hair feel healthy and soft for sure I used the whole set together i.e the mask, shampoo and conditioner and the results are absolutely amazing

February 12, 2021

Tout simplement parfait pour les cheveux

Ce produit est tout simplement le meilleur de la gamme selon moi. L’odeur est sincèrement juste trop parfaite. J’ai de long cheveux blonds bouclées et je dois tout les jours appliquer un revitalisant traitement afin que mes cheveux soient facilement paignable mais avec le shampoing et revitalisant ce n’a pas été nécessaire du tout. De plus mes cheveux sont radieux , propre et frais en plus de sentir le ciel. Je recommande a 10000% ces produits.

Leaves hair feeling soft

I received the Garnier Whole Blends Sulfate Free Remedy Honey Treasures Shampoo for Damaged Hair free from ChickAdvisor in exchange for an honest review. This shampoo lathers nicely, a little goes a long way. The fragrance is nice but very strong. I would have preferred something a little more toned down. It rinsed well and left my hair feeling soft when used with the matching conditioner.

February 11, 2021

Gentle & Smells great

This shampoo smells soooo good that I want to have it in my collection always ! This smells really delicious and makes the hair soft and smooth ! I highly recommend to try it but be careful if you have problem with fragrance. I will repurchase

February 10, 2021

Enjoyed this Shampoo!

I was pleasantly surprised with this shampoo and conditioner combo. The smell is DIVINE and the shampoo thoroughly washes my hair. The conditioner leaves my hair feeling absolutely amazing and soft. Extra points? It's sulfate free so won't fade my hair color!! YASS!!

February 10, 2021

Hair feels nice

On 1st impressions I really enjoyed using this shampoo. Smelled great. My hair felt very smooth after using this. Hair had shine and was hydrated. I feel like with continued use my hair would be less damaged.

February 09, 2021

Creamy texture

This shampoo is super creamy and luxurious feeling. Being sulfate free, I was surprised that this lathered as well as it did. It smells fantastic and paired very well with the conditioner.

February 09, 2021

Shampoo

I loved the opportunity to test this product the shampoo and conditioner line are amazing my hair already reacted positively the first time I used it, super soft and shiny and I'm sure that the fact that it has honey in the composition helped a lot