Gay Lea Spreadables

Gay Lea Spreadables Reviews

Ranked #2189 out of 2380 in Grocery

May 02, 2017

I am a huge lover of butter however with a baby and lots of house work all the time, I felt like I needed something that would be quicker and easier to eat. I am not a fan of traditional margarine which easily spreads when taken out of the fridge however I was intrigued by Spreadables. The light variety is the one that I really like because I do not need the added sodium and its so tasty. This is the closest to butter I would say a product gets. Great for sandwiches or to finish off a sauce. Highly recommended for those who like butter but do not like the fuss.

February 16, 2016

I love this easy to use product in a handy container. I always forget to leave a chunk of butter out so it can soften and become spreadable. This product saves me every morning. It perfect spreadable consistency with melt in your mouth butter flavour. It has no greasy after taste and goes good with all sandwiches and breakfast items and lots more.

April 15, 2014

Great tasting product goes well with pancakes or creeps

September 25, 2013

It is easy to use and real buttery taste. it sounds healthy without additives.

August 19, 2013

I received a FPC for this and absolutely love it! It's spreadable butter and it is delicious! Forgot what butter tasted like!

Updated On: February 14, 2014

The new Brown Sugar & Cinnamon one is fabulous - a must try!!