Gilette Disposable Rasor Reviews

2.2/5

January 28, 2019

Razor burn galore.

I was not a fan of these disposable razors at all. I was left with razor burn the first time using them.
    Expected more from the razor considering the brand.
    Feel there wasn't enough moisture strip or something .

Works good

I really like the Gilette disposables for the price I pay. I find it does a good job on my stubble. It’s better than paying a fortune for other premium cartridges.

May 02, 2018

Great price for on the go

I use it when I travel. or when i go to the gym and shower afterwards. I can use it twice then it starts to pull on the hair. For the price you pay it is worth it. I wait for the specials.

May 02, 2018

Shaving is actually worth it now

I have to shave every other day. It is very tedious and tiring to use a razor one time then toss it in the trash. I use conditioner to shave and the gilette disposable razors last ne 3 weeks each razor. I am so very impressed with these razors. I will definately stick up when they come in sale so I never run out.

March 22, 2018

Efficace

J'utilise ces rasoirs quand je dois me déplacer, quand je vais en voyage,etc. Ils fonctionne très bien et dure longtemps. Par contre je ne les utiliserais pas à la maison car j'ai mon habituel que j'utilise toujours.

March 17, 2018

Best for Travel

I take these razors when I travel to the beaches for the similar at home shave. They are the best next to a real razor for my hairy legs! Nice smooth close shave and super safe!

January 29, 2018

Was a good rasor

So ive tried many rasors and fine that i like the gilette ones the best. They are good quality for the price and they do the job well. I find they dont pull facial hair like some rasors do which is a big plus.

September 26, 2017

Good razor

I have received this razor as a free sample. I am pleased with it! I would definitely buy it again. I really enjoy the closeness I can get with this razor, leaves my skin feeling very soft

September 13, 2017

rasoir

jaime bien se genre de rasoir il se transporte partout ne prend pas de place fait une belle peau saine et en sante il est tres utile pour moi je le recommande

August 09, 2017

Great Razor

I have never been one for buying replacement blades for myself. I always buy a pack of disposable razors, and always like Gillette. I have tried a few different types but always came back to Gilette just because of the feel on my skin.