Gillette Venus & Olay in Sugarberry Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #202 out of 488 in Hair Removal

June 10, 2017

Loved the smell and the moisturizing properties of this shave gel!! It went on so easily and spread to a nice luxurious consistency!! Would definitely buy this again!!

May 01, 2017

You get what you pay for.
    It smells very nice, but if you're shaving your legs it only lasts about 12 uses. It was about $6.00 so I don't mind, but kind of annoying having to go back and get it all the time. Definitely one of the cheaper options but it's great. I'd recommend for sure!

August 20, 2015

It only took me 20 years of trying but I finally found the perfect razor!! And added bonus... I even love the smell! Plus it leaves my legs silky smooth and smelling as good as they feel :)

February 03, 2015

Its a great razor that smell well and also moisturize.

September 08, 2014

This is a great razor, smells great, works well leaves a close shave and no razor burn. Just wish it wasn't so expensive. I'm always on vacation so i shave my legs weekly... I don't find it lasting too long for the price.

July 23, 2014

i got this from gillette to try out with my daughter and we both loved this razor it scent was amazing and the lather just from the blade was great! gave a real close effective shave and was great for her first shave..but it is a bit pricey

May 25, 2014

I received this razor from P&G;to try. It is nice to use and does the job but the drawback for me was that the head with the moisturizer on it kept flopping over and I had to keep going over certain area. It seemed to get quite floppy when I would wet it. I do not think I would buy this razor because of that.

October 11, 2013

This product works very well, close shave with no razor burn. Skin feels great afterwards. I love it and as a woman I need a good razor so I will but them just wish the price was a little lower

July 11, 2013

Having tried this razor just recently, within the last few months, I must say that I absolutely love it. It's got 5 blades for a close shave, it's got exfoliating bars on both ends of the razor to pretty much get you even smoother and softer legs, or whatever area you're shaving. It's also a nice pleasant scent. It glides over skin without pulling or snagging the hair, and it's almost impossible to nick/cut yourself with Gillette Venus razors; I like that. Overall, I give this one my recommendation.

H3llohkitty added a new review for