Gillette venus shaving cream Reviews

Good - 0

June 26, 2019

Love it

Recently purchased the Gillette Venus shaving cream and it is by far my favourite shaving cream that I have ever purchased! Gillette makes the bottom of the can rust proof so no more rust spots on my shower! This product makes my skin feel very soft after shaving and will definitely continue to buy it. It’s a little over priced in my option considering it is shaving cream but the fact that it won’t stain my bathtub is worth the cost

April 30, 2019

Gillette Venus shaving gel

A favorite among the girls in our household. We are fans of the fruity scents and the foamy-gel coverage when applied. Allows for a close shave as well as added moisture.

March 29, 2019

Oh so smoooth!

Looove this product !! It smells fantastic, and my legs are so smooth! It gives you a clean shave without any irritation! This is my go to all year round. Every time I use this I get compliments from my husband saying “wow, your legs are so smooth!” And he usually doesn’t notice anything so that says a lot haha!