Gillette Venus Swirl Razor Flexball Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #61 out of 487 in Hair Removal

July 17, 2017

Un rasage rapide et facile!

J'ai la chance qu'il ne me reste presque plus de poil à raser sur les jambes ou les aisselles. Aujourd'hui j'utilise le ravoir Venus de Gillette pour un emploi très rapide. Ayant utiliser un épilateur électrique arrachant les poils avec le bulbe durant de très nombreuses années. Le travail d'épilation maintenant est très sympa après y avoir beaucoup travaillé, 1 minute et c'est terminé! Le seul point négatif à mon avis est son prix qui me semble un peu excessif pour un produit jetable, sinon je vous le recommende.

June 13, 2017

Junkie

I am not satisfied at all. the first shave was good, but all in all hair still appears the very next day! Does not slide with my body curves. Quite a few Nicks and cant reach spots without going over it 4 times. Irriated my skin and created Rash on Bikini line, and armpits still missed alot of hair. Does not Slime in the shower, that is good. Have to apply pressure, I am uncomfortable with that..It is a Razor. Price is okay but not to purchase new heads once a week. Disappointed with Gillette this time around

June 13, 2017

Nice close shave

I wanted to love this razor, especially since I am searching for a replacement for my Intuition razor. It is a very good razor but for the price, I think I expected better. It does provide a nice close shave about 4-6 times, after which you will need to replace the head or risk nicks. For the razor to truly move in the way it is advertised, you must put a lot of pressure, which I found uncomfortable, and seemed to almost irritate the skin, especially in the armpit area. As some other chicks mentioned, it doesn't get slimy if you leave it in the shower, which is the biggest plus for me. Other than that I would say if you can get a great deal, it's something I would buy again, but at the regular price, I would probably go back to Schick.

January 06, 2017

I liked this razor it works great very effective with an easy swirl able to reach hard to get places leaving my legs silky smooth without any nicks or irritations I would recommend this product to anyone

April 02, 2016

This didn't blow me away like I was hoping it would. I thought it would move a lot more than it actually did. It didn't move to match the shape of my body that I was shaving like they advertised. It had a nice shave the first use, and then after that it wasn't anything special. It's your average razor. I stopped using this before the end of the month and I haven't gone back to it.

2.7/5

March 09, 2016

Not quite what I expected..
    Figured I would give is few tries before I decide on my verdict on the product. So my initial feeling was that it is very pretty. Nice colors and feels good in the hands but truthfully I was expecting movement like the the Dyson vacuum..lol. The ball is a a plastic piece that truthfully doesn't seem to move any more then their other razors. The blade is nice though. The lotion strip lasted 4 shaves and didn't get all goopy like other lotion blades which was nice. My daughter though it looked pretty but didn't notice anything different in the razor. She has been shaving for awhile now and said she found that the razor did give her a very close shave but wasn't any better then her current Gillette razor.Gillette make nice razors but I don't think I would pay any extra for this razor over one of their other ones.

January 25, 2016

I really like this razor. It makes it nearly impossible to nick yourself because it follows the bumps and curves of your skin. It does a close shave, and doesn't dry out my skin the way some other razors do.
    The colours and patterns are also pretty and fun.
    It is expensive though!

January 05, 2016

I got to try this razor #GotItFree from #BzzAgent. It's the ideal razor to reach into those hard to reach places. I found that it removed all unwanted hair. It has a comfortable grip that doesn't slip out of your hands and the flexball does all the work for you. No cuts or nicks with this razor that was created just for our needs. I highly recommend Gillette Venus Swirl Flexball Razor that will leave your skin hair free. Works perfectly with Gillette Venus Olay Violet Swirl Shaving Gel. The only shaving duo you need.

December 10, 2015

My little girl is growing up. She has been asking me about the hair on her legs and she is also comparing her legs to mine. I was planning to go shopping with her to buy her first razor, so it was right timing when I received the Gillette Venus Swirl razor and shave gel through a promotion. That night, she had her first shave. I showed her how to lather up her legs with the Olay Violet Swirl Gel. She glided the razor up her legs and was amazed how easily the swivel head moved around her knees. I was thankful that she did not get any cuts. Her legs were very smooth and soft afterwards. She absolutely loves the purple razor.

September 23, 2015

Gives you the closest shave everywhere! Even knees, armpits and other areas that seem to need several passes with regular razors. Honestly the best razor that I have ever used.

Luzy earned the Beauty Guru badge