Gillette Venus with a Touch of Olay Violet Swirl Shave Gel Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 487 in Hair Removal

July 12, 2017

Gillette Venus with a Touch of Olay Violet Swirl Shave Gel

I got the Gillette Venus with a Touch of Olay Violet Swirl Shave Gel in a gift set that included the razor and some other bathing items so I got an amazing deal! it was totally worth it as a I ended up loving this shaving cream. Thick lathers well and smells great.

June 24, 2017

Very nice

This is a very nice shaving cream. I enjoyed the smell and how it made my skin feel. Gillette is one of the only shaving creams I buy and I love olay. Perfect combination.

April 27, 2017

Another Gillette winner !!! I say hands down this Gillette Venus with Touch of Olay violet swirl is the best shave cream on the market. Its so rich and creamy. It really smooths my legs keeping them soft and looking great. I have caught my hubby using this when hes run out of his shave cream.
    Love this product

March 18, 2017

This shaving gel is like silk in a bottle, I absolutely love it!

It foams up immediately and allows me to shave my legs with ease and a little goes a long way.
    It instantly leaves my legs so smooth and feeling like silky satin sheets, plus I get a really close shave every single time!

I highly recommend this and continue to repurchase.

January 06, 2017

I like this Shaving Gel it smells amazing goes on smoothly leaving your skin feeling so smooth without any burning sensation or break outs I would recommend this product to anyone

August 11, 2016

I love this shave gel.. It has a great scent and a nice lather. It doesn't break my skin out and makes my legs feel really smooth after shaving without drying my skin out.

August 11, 2016

This is the best shave cream the smell is wonderful ! My legs we so soft it felt like for days ! I love the berry one that they have as well fanstastic

March 16, 2016

So moisturizing and creamy smells fantastic . I don't use shaving cream but this one was in my Christmas stocking and I am impressed . Left my legs so smooth !

March 05, 2016

Decent product, worked well and made for a close shave. I usually purchase this for my daughter as I normally do not use any sort of shave gel or cream.

However I do like how this product distributed evenly and the smell was pleasant and the shaving experience with it was great.

February 11, 2016

SILK..in a bottle.

Smells wonderful, incredibly soft and spreads well without becoming too thin of a layer. Combined with the Venus swirl razor and I am in love.

Imacoolmom added a new review for
    Gerber Arrowroot Cookies

Imacoolmom earned the Mom & Baby Guru badge

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic