Prestige Item
Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation Reviews

Feather light, oil free fluid foundation with Micro-fil technology. Glides on seamlessly with a natural finish. Leaves a velvety smooth & silky complexion.

May 07, 2019
    Liverpool, United Kingdom

Holygrail foundation

I would recommend this to anyone with dehydrated skin. I have dry patches and i have always struggled with foundations/primers until i found this one. Its a bit pricey but it is worth every penny! looks fabulous on my skin!

3.2/5

March 20, 2019

I'm skeptical about this one

I have combination skin so I aim for foundatins on the dewy side rather than matte. This definitely provides the coverage and I love the finish, however just after few hours the foundation start to seperate and my face becomes an oily mess. For the high price, I think there's better options out there.

March 20, 2019

nice

This has that perfect golden tone for those with a olive golden color. The color is amazing! When I tried this foundation with a more sheer application and I loved the coverage with just a one pump sheer application, but if you do decide you need more coverage you can take an additional pump and get a more Fuller coverage but I would say you'll get medium at best.

February 18, 2019

Simply Stunning!

I'm a makeup addict, and this foundation is like my holy grail. It has a beautiful finish, many colors to choose from and it's not overly scented. It is a luxury foundation and doesn't disappoint!

October 02, 2018

Beautiful foundation for dry skin

This is my favorite foundation. It blends flawlessly into the skin without leaving any cakey residue. It seriously looks like you're wearing nothing! The coverage is medium/Light, which wasn't a problem for me, and it's buildable as well. It oxidizes darker, which means this is a summer foundation only for me, which is disappointing. It was a splurge for my wedding day makeup, and it lasted all day with only some minor wear towards the end of the night. Beautiful dewy finish, and it never looked oily, which sometimes happens with my dry Skin!

September 16, 2018

Perfect

Gives me perfect coverage without looking cakey. If you been thinking about purchasing i would highly recommend. The price is steep but worth the splurge.

August 12, 2018

Best foundation

One of the best foundations i've tried. It goes on natural looking and is buildable so that I can cover my melasma. It is more expensive but worth the price. Love the fact that the bottle comes in a pump.

June 09, 2018

My go to foundation!

This stuff is heaven sent! It goes on smooth, has great coverage, and doesn't get flakey. I find the coverage fantastic, without being too heavy, and I find that it lasts all day.

March 27, 2018

True luminous lightweight foundation

This foundation is truly lightweight, comfortable, and luminous. It provides light coverage and has a beautiful effect on the skin. I love this in the winter when my skin is dry. I would also work in the summer if you’re a bb cream kind of person but be warned, that luminosity will quickly be greasy oiliness.

March 13, 2018

The holy grail

I have combination skin and have spent many years looking for a foundation that was ‘perfect’. I’ve used many high end, expensive brands and was always left disappointed with my results. On a whim I picked up Georgio Armani’s foundation and it is what I’ve been searching for my whole life. Can go from light - full coverage and definitely lives up to its silky name! It stays flawless looking from day to night. I’ve gotten so many compliments on my makeup since I started using it. I recommend it to everyone I know! It is a little expensive but worth every penny.