3.9/5
#110 in Perfume

2.3/5

February 11, 2021
    Cheshire, United Kingdom

Smells Gorgeous!!! For all of half an hour!

I was really disappointed with this perfume. I had it for Christmas after smelling it on someone else. I’m a perfume addict, (like seriously I need help!) and this has to be one of my least favourites, not because it doesn’t smell amazing because it does, it just doesn’t last! Half an hour after drowning myself in it the smell is gone! Defo won’t be asking Santa for it again. (Insert sad face)

February 06, 2021
    United Kingdom

I want it my way

Yes this is an amazing scent. Long lasting. Lush smell. So in love with it and my partner loves smelling me lol so it’s a winner for me.

Definitely would recommend to others. If they like sexy sweet fragrances. Not too overpowering.

October 28, 2020

Giorgio Armani

This is superb. I received the sample and decided to purchase a new bottle for my self and my friends. This is long lasting and superb. I am in love with the smell.

October 20, 2020

Nice, but not my scent

Received a sample of this to try out and it was somewhere between fresh and fruity. I found the scent a bit too fruity for my preferences but it does smell nice.