Giuseppe Rising Crust Pizza (Dr. Oetker) Reviews
#140 in Frozen Pizza

December 28, 2020

Overall quite good for freezer pizza!

I’m usually not one for frozen prepared food however I saw a couple at the grocery store load up on these when they were onsale. I decided to give it a try. I bought the Hawaiian. With any frozen pizza I always add more cheese. Being affordable means they have to cut costs somewhere and I’m assuming less toppings. The amount of pineapple and ham was enough for my liking.

I used my pizza store and I was thrilled with the way the crust turned out. The crust was crisp on the outside but still was soft and doughy on the inside. Best frozen crust iv ever had, hands down! Overall the taste exceeded expectations. Great job, worth every penny!

February 06, 2020

Giuseppe pizza very little sauce but rises excellent.

I notice theres a big change with Giuseppe pepperoni pizza compared to their original when they first made them years ago. I bought mine in ontario, canada now for the 6th time and each time there is very little sauce on it. Originally when I first had their pizza years ago it had alot of sauce, red in color with a big flavor combined with excellent pepperoni, now its very little sauce and slightly orange to the color with a very light different kind of unsatisfying taste(although the pepperoni is very good maby not as strong in flavor as original), what a disappointment as years ago Giuseppe's pizza was a break through with alot of sauce and big flavor compared to other frozen pizzas now its no longer and I notice Delissio is following them with very little sauce as well with perfect rising dough each time. The dough rises excellent and perfect whereas for years prior sometimes the dough would not rise good enough or not at all. It seems they made a change to the dough where it rises perfect but with very little sauce and a lighter pizza than original. If they could combine the new perfect rising dough with their original pizza then it would be perfect.

Updated On: February 06, 2020

There is so little sauce on this pizza that you know the different flavors of pizza that they sell, like the Deluxe or 4 meat type, well this pizza should be labelled as their "Extra light and Very little sauce pizza".

0.5/5

May 08, 2019

Garbage

Worst excuse for a pizza i have ever tried. I wouldn't feed this to my dog. BAD, BAD, BAD, BAD, BAD, BAD, BAD, BAD, BAD, BAD, BAD, BAD, BAD, BAD, BAD, BAD, BAD, BAD, BAD, BAD, BAD, BAD, BAD, BAD, BAD

December 04, 2017

Recently ruined

They recently changed the recipe. Now the pizza is almost as plain as Delissio. It used to be great, it had a unique tasting crust, flavourful sauce, good and abundant cheese. Now the dough tastes more like cardboard, and the sauce tastes like plain tomato paste. Very disappointing recipe change.

October 03, 2017

Great Pizza

This pizza is amazing - not only the pepperoni one, but their other varieties are so delish.

This will be my go-to pizza for many future pizza nights!

June 16, 2017

Best frozen pizza

The other night my kids wanted Pizza so I decided I'd go see if any frozen pizza was on sale. Sure enough they had this brand. I had never tried it before but it looked good from the box. Got home and threw it in the oven and OMG. The best tasting frozen pizza I have ever had. Cooks nicely, not too much sauce, lots of toppings. This is so much better than All the others out there, a must try if your family loves pizza but you don't want to pay take out prices!

May 28, 2016

When I don't feel like making my own pizza, I always buy these and different ones of them too. I love the favt that they are not tissue paper thin and there is a selection for me to choose from. Great tasting.