GIVENCHY L'Interdit Eau de Parfum Spray Reviews

Good - 0

December 13, 2019
    Kingston upon Hull, United Kingdom

Love it!!

Gorgeous perfume. The smell is very different to most perfumes. It isn’t a sweet perfume and isn’t overpowering. It lasts well, when I wear this I feel I don’t need to keep topping up. I received a sample of this and have just purchased a full size bottle. It comes in a nice bottle and makes a perfect gift!

November 26, 2019
    West Sussex, United Kingdom

Head turning gorgeous scent

GIVENCHY L'Interdit Eau de Parfum - is a relatively new scent from Givenchy. The bottle itself is simple but stunning at the same time, you see it and instantly you'd want to pick it up and smell it. The fragrance is scrumpticious, I can't tell you how many times people have complimented me on the scent and asked me what it was, even strangers! The scent isn't overpowering. Its a mix of a clean and floral scent but its long lasting and so romantic. It's perfect, I've recommended it to so many people.