Glaceau Vitamin Water Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 313 in Vitamins/Minerals

formula 50 is a strange concept for a beverage. The grape-flavored drink's label reads, "inspired by today's most talked about artist, hottest record producer, and soon-to-be movie star, this not-so-hypnotic tonic contains (hint, hint) 50 percent of many of the important vitamins that you need every day." Now you won't likely find this rapper "in da club" drinking formula 50, but we have to hand it to Glaceau, this is a great tasting drink. The grape flavor is natural and not too-sweet. The conc

July 24, 2017

I am not a fan!

I bought this water because of the vitamins and I did not like it at all. Flavours are terrible and even though is zero calories I find it too sweet to my taste. And in my opinion it kind of tastes like medicine.

July 11, 2017

too sweet

The Glaceau vitamin water is too sweet for me, that is the main reason why I don't like it, it just doesn't work for me because of the sweetness of the water

July 10, 2017

Great Taste (For The Most Part) & Great Vitamins

I'm mixed depending on the flavour of the vitamin water. My favourite flavour is the lemonade, and I also enjoy the Orange. I like the vitamins in these drinks and the fact that they provide a decent amount of calcium (approx. 15 per cent), since I find it hard to get my daily calcium intake. The downside is they can be a bit pricey, but I have seen them on sale quite a bit at various stores since the summer started. There are some other flavours that I absolutely do not like and cannot even get myself to finish a bottle. With that said, I do think there is a flavour for everyone but you just need to find yours.

2.8/5

July 07, 2017

A nice drink

A nice drink on a hot day but I dont think theres anything special about these they are just average juices.The lemonade flavor is my favorite and is refreshing on a hot

June 21, 2017

Ok

Not bad, not extraordinary. They have a bunch of different flavours (with the lemon one being my personal fave) but they are pricey and do have a weird aftertaste as others have mentioned. They have a new peach mango and it is pretty good - still the aftertaste though. Not my fave drink but I do like the added vitamins and minerals.

June 21, 2017

Très bonne au goût

Prix très abordable pour la quantité offerte, en plus elle calme la soif. Mon seul reproche, en revanche, c'est à mon avis la teneur en sucre trop élevée. Très bonne au goût et pleine de vitamines.

June 08, 2017

I went to Giant Tiger today and they were out of Pact Water which is usually my drink of choice so I decided to try Glaceau Vitamin Water Zero Acai Blueberry Pomegranate. The best part of the drink is it has zero calories and added vitamins. Other than that the taste is less than desirable. It has a strange unnatural chemical taste that is extremely unpleasant. I'm unsure if it's the flavor of the drink itself that I dislike as I have yet to try other flavors.

June 07, 2017

I am a die hard Glaceau Vitamin Water fan! It is my absolute favourite drink. The best one is the Restore Fruit Punch. TRUST ME if you have a hang over, drink the Restore! It will kill your hangover by the time you are finished the bottle. They also came out with a Mango Peach one for Canadas 150th birthday and it is so delicous!

1.7/5

June 06, 2017

I really did not care for this water. It just had too much of a fake taste from the flavor. I will not buy this again, and stick with my regular filtered water.

May 17, 2017

I always stress to my friends how important it is to me to stop drinking pop because of all the sugar ect . I've been trying to drink more water but when I need something with a little more flavour I'll buy myself a vitamin water! They taste amazing without being too sweet. The cost is decent and it's way better for you then all the other sugary drinks out there . Keeps me hydrated and feeling great!

EmiliaAnne has posted in the forum topic
    Concealer question

Pucerette added a new review for
    AXE YOU Body Spray