Glaceau Vitaminwater Reviews
#2 in Water

formula 50 is a strange concept for a beverage. The grape-flavored drink's label reads, "inspired by today's most talked about artist, hottest record producer, and soon-to-be movie star, this not-so-hypnotic tonic contains (hint, hint) 50 percent of many of the important vitamins that you need every day." Now you won't likely find this rapper "in da club" drinking formula 50, but we have to hand it to Glaceau, this is a great tasting drink. The grape flavor is natural and not too-sweet. The conc

June 01, 2018

Yummy

I love these drinks ! They don't taste too sugary.. They have good flavours and in my opinion they are refreshing ! I like the dragonfruit kind and melon pink grapefruit !

April 11, 2018

Vitamin Water

I always buy this vitamin water. It’s a great thirst quencher during hot summer days and I love the fact you get some extra vitamins. The only thing about this product that I don’t like is the amount of sugar it has, so I try to keep it at a minimum. I will however still purchase this product.

April 02, 2018

Vitamin water is a must buy.

Vitamin water is my go to thirst quencher. I enjoy all the flavors and like the variety because they each come with their own vitamin and mineral supplementation. I do enjoy the dragon fruit flavor the most though.

March 09, 2018

Tasty way to get some of your daily water

I always buy the Vitamin Water essential Orange flavor it's a nutrient enhanced water beverage and it tastes great it's lightly flavored with orange not overpowering at all gives you your daily vitamin intake required their whole product line has various benefits depending on the flavor only downside a fair amount of sugar however they offer a zero water as well I've tried it and I do not care for it can buy them all the time 3 for 5 bucks at Shoppers great deal

October 12, 2017

good taste

I don't think this product is really healthy, but the taste is so good and refreshing! Depend of the flavor you choose, I do not find this product very hydrating but I do still enjoy drinking one of these sometimes. Unfortunately, before there was something to read on the label around the bottle and now they are all gone. I enjoyed reading the long text on the label just to paste time and laugh a bit. This product comes in many flavor and colour + some editions are calories less.

September 22, 2017

Mega C -- Yum !

Glaceau Vitamin Water Mega C is my drink of choice. I usually drink tons of water everyday but there are times when I want a little flavour. I recently tried Mega C and feel in love with it instantly. The dragonfruit is the bomb!! It leaves you wanting more.

September 17, 2017

Better than sugary drinks

Use this for the gym or drink it daily instead of the sugary drinks out there. Good option when u want something other than just plain water. Safer option than the powders or liquids that are added to plain water with their chemicals.

August 14, 2017

Delicious

I love all of the different vitamin waters, but the lemonade flavour is amazing. I do find they are kind of expensive but every now and then you can find them on sale for a great price.

July 24, 2017

I am not a fan!

I bought this water because of the vitamins and I did not like it at all. Flavours are terrible and even though is zero calories I find it too sweet to my taste. And in my opinion it kind of tastes like medicine.

July 11, 2017

too sweet

The Glaceau vitamin water is too sweet for me, that is the main reason why I don't like it, it just doesn't work for me because of the sweetness of the water