Glaceau Vitaminwater Reviews
#2 in Water

formula 50 is a strange concept for a beverage. The grape-flavored drink's label reads, "inspired by today's most talked about artist, hottest record producer, and soon-to-be movie star, this not-so-hypnotic tonic contains (hint, hint) 50 percent of many of the important vitamins that you need every day." Now you won't likely find this rapper "in da club" drinking formula 50, but we have to hand it to Glaceau, this is a great tasting drink. The grape flavor is natural and not too-sweet. The conc

October 12, 2017

good taste

I don't think this product is really healthy, but the taste is so good and refreshing! Depend of the flavor you choose, I do not find this product very hydrating but I do still enjoy drinking one of these sometimes. Unfortunately, before there was something to read on the label around the bottle and now they are all gone. I enjoyed reading the long text on the label just to paste time and laugh a bit. This product comes in many flavor and colour + some editions are calories less.

September 22, 2017

Mega C -- Yum !

Glaceau Vitamin Water Mega C is my drink of choice. I usually drink tons of water everyday but there are times when I want a little flavour. I recently tried Mega C and feel in love with it instantly. The dragonfruit is the bomb!! It leaves you wanting more.

September 17, 2017

Better than sugary drinks

Use this for the gym or drink it daily instead of the sugary drinks out there. Good option when u want something other than just plain water. Safer option than the powders or liquids that are added to plain water with their chemicals.

August 14, 2017

Delicious

I love all of the different vitamin waters, but the lemonade flavour is amazing. I do find they are kind of expensive but every now and then you can find them on sale for a great price.

July 24, 2017

I am not a fan!

I bought this water because of the vitamins and I did not like it at all. Flavours are terrible and even though is zero calories I find it too sweet to my taste. And in my opinion it kind of tastes like medicine.

July 11, 2017

too sweet

The Glaceau vitamin water is too sweet for me, that is the main reason why I don't like it, it just doesn't work for me because of the sweetness of the water

July 10, 2017

Great Taste (For The Most Part) & Great Vitamins

I'm mixed depending on the flavour of the vitamin water. My favourite flavour is the lemonade, and I also enjoy the Orange. I like the vitamins in these drinks and the fact that they provide a decent amount of calcium (approx. 15 per cent), since I find it hard to get my daily calcium intake. The downside is they can be a bit pricey, but I have seen them on sale quite a bit at various stores since the summer started. There are some other flavours that I absolutely do not like and cannot even get myself to finish a bottle. With that said, I do think there is a flavour for everyone but you just need to find yours.

2.8/5

July 07, 2017

A nice drink

A nice drink on a hot day but I dont think theres anything special about these they are just average juices.The lemonade flavor is my favorite and is refreshing on a hot

June 21, 2017

Ok

Not bad, not extraordinary. They have a bunch of different flavours (with the lemon one being my personal fave) but they are pricey and do have a weird aftertaste as others have mentioned. They have a new peach mango and it is pretty good - still the aftertaste though. Not my fave drink but I do like the added vitamins and minerals.

June 21, 2017

Très bonne au goût

Prix très abordable pour la quantité offerte, en plus elle calme la soif. Mon seul reproche, en revanche, c'est à mon avis la teneur en sucre trop élevée. Très bonne au goût et pleine de vitamines.