4.1/5
Glade Air Freshener in Clean Linen Reviews

October 22, 2017

Smells awesome

I use this regularly near the litter box, eliminated those horrid cat box bombs and kept the air fresh for hours... Use this over and over again. Also in tight spaces with stinky shoes....

October 20, 2017

A little dab will do ya!

Holy smokes there's a lot of scent in this little spray bottle. I keep one in my bathroom and I have trained my bf to use it! It is powerful and pleasant. One spray fills a very large area quite effectively.

September 27, 2017

Has a long lasting scent

I like using this scent of Glade air freshener, I like the fresh linen scent when you spray it in a room. I like clean laundry smell. I like how it stays in the air for a few minutes to keep the room smelling fresh. The smell is a bit strong, but I like that specially when you have a odour in a room and this really helps remove it. Overall it is a good product to remove odours from rooms in your home.

August 22, 2017

Wow ça sent le lavage propre et frais

Bonjour,

J'ai vu cette canne en spécial et j'ai décider de l'essayer et je suis extrêmement surpris par la qualité du parfum.

Il s'agit du meilleur désodorisant pour maison que j'ai essayé, l'odeur reste dans la pièce durant quelques heure.

Merci

July 12, 2017

Although you can always find this one on sale somewhere and I do like the smell of them, I find that it doesn't last long at all which is disappointing as some of the scents are so nice

Lighter Scent

This air freshener does the job. The smell is not super strong so it is good for those who do not like a very heavy or artificial smell. This is good to spay where there are a lot of shoes or near washrooms. It helps hide odors. This can be found at Walmart for a descent price. I like to keep Glade Air Fresheners around the house just in case they are needed.

Staple in our household

For the price, this is the best air freshener in my opinion. I like that the scent is not too strong, just enough to mask odors. Spray nozzle is easy enough for my kids to use as well.

July 10, 2017

Great!

Clean linen is a very crisp fresh laundry scent - great to spray after vaccuuming or near the cat's litter box area. A little spray is all you need and soon the whole room head a fresh smell! Price is also great, can be found on sale for around a $1 often!

June 19, 2017

Meh

On Sale for a decent couple of Bucks. Love to spray this after running the Vacuum. Has such a nice Fresh Clean scent. Smells great but doesnt linger for more than 20 minutes.

May 09, 2017

At the price it was tagged I had to try it was under 2$ so if I didnt like it I was not gonna feel bad for wasting money ..the price was ok since I didnt like it that much the scent Just made my head dizzy , you know when you feel like throwing up and then the headaches it s to strong for my taste if the purpose is to mask an ôther odour must work cause Ifelt like every thing was smelli g clean linen after an hour I would nt recommend it not even for the price ..