Glade Air Freshener in Clean Linen Reviews

Ranked #25 out of 659 in Home Fragrance

June 19, 2017

Meh

On Sale for a decent couple of Bucks. Love to spray this after running the Vacuum. Has such a nice Fresh Clean scent. Smells great but doesnt linger for more than 20 minutes.

May 09, 2017

At the price it was tagged I had to try it was under 2$ so if I didnt like it I was not gonna feel bad for wasting money ..the price was ok since I didnt like it that much the scent Just made my head dizzy , you know when you feel like throwing up and then the headaches it s to strong for my taste if the purpose is to mask an ôther odour must work cause Ifelt like every thing was smelli g clean linen after an hour I would nt recommend it not even for the price ..

May 04, 2017

This is my best friend after i pass the vaccum .. I spray a little here and there i even change odors from room to room ..smells great and you can find them almost anywhere and the price is great ... Always tons of coupons each year

May 04, 2017

J'aime bien ce produit. Il sens très bon, mais malheureusement cela ne dure pas longtemps. Ils sont dispolible dans à peu près tout les magasins, alors cela rend leur achat facile. Je vous le recommande fortement si vous avez un problème de mauvaise odeur à la maison.

May 04, 2017

For $1 it's probably the best air freshner for your wallet. The scent too is the most realistic decent out of all the glade scents. Smells like laundry and doesn't have that weird aftersmell lol

April 23, 2017

this product smells good but it could use improving the smell should last longer and they should make more scents. but I think its a good deal and that you should test it for yourself. I recommend.

2.7/5

April 16, 2017

I found the smell in this product was nice just didn't last very long and was kinda strong when first sprayed. I found it made things very wet after spraying only a few sprays.

2.3/5

April 15, 2017

Price wise, this was extremely good, I found it at the dollar store and it smelled so fresh! I think this is going to be my go to scent, I burned something and the air in my house was so gross. I sprayed this and the smell vanished. Helped SO MUCH!

April 06, 2017

Glade clean linen is such a nice , soft scent . Definitely smells clean in my house after using . I stock up when I have coupons . Glade is one of my favourite air fresheners.

March 17, 2017

I really enjoy the scent but it does mot last long. I mean but what do you expect when ypu are only paying $1 per bottle. So I guess for the value the scent is good.