Glade Wax Melts Warmer and Wax Melts Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #13 out of 655 in Home Fragrance

June 19, 2017

A great product for a good price

I really like the Glade brand of warmers and scented wax melt cubes. They are always an affordable price and easily accessible as you don't need to order them in like other brands. They have a great variety of colours and styles in warmers and a big selection of scents in the cubes. The cubes are even sizes and precut for easy removal from the package.

June 19, 2017

Love these so much!

I absolutely love my Glade Wax Melts Warmer and Wax Melts so much, always keeping them on hand. The scents are fantastic, and having a fresh smelling environment at home is priceless.

June 02, 2017

i received a set of this for christmas 2016. its great! except i got with it the "clean linen" (i think) wax scent and i love the smell but after a little bit there is no more smell. my mother however got a different wax scent and hers last forever. whenever we cook fish my mom will have her warmer on and it really takes away the fishy smell.

3.2/5

May 11, 2017

I always have my Glade wax burner going everyday. The price is a hit and miss. Some stores will sell it for a lot more then others. So unless you have coupons, it can get very expensive. The glade wax melts are nice, I do love the smells, but they do not last smell wise very long, I feel also like I have to keep putting a new one in every day, just to keep the smell alive. I do however like how they keep coming up with new smells every so often. I would advice people to give the Glade products a try, they do look nice on your stove or countertop burning.

May 08, 2017

I like these melters but....the smell runs out and you need to change it after a few hours. Other than that they are awesome and I wish they would have some more choices in scents.

May 08, 2017

Cet élément décoratif qui permet d'embaumer la pièce fait maintenant partie de notre quotidien. Les recharges de cire sont abordables et se déclinent en plusieurs parfum.

May 08, 2017

Ce produit ajoute une belle décoration dans la maison et la senteur est bonne. Seul hic, je trouve que les senteurs sont un peu trop fortes et pas assez longue durée. J'utilise régulièrement ce produit, met une très bonne odeur dans la maison.

May 07, 2017

The price is good I find the smell sticks for about a week with turning that on everyday for 2-4 hours. They do have some nice smells, I would recommend it also the warmers they have a few colors that can go with any decor :)

May 03, 2017

I do not use Glade Wax Melts but I have the Glade Wax Warmer and I love it. Works very well and has lasted me a year now, it is still going. Not a huge fan of the melts, they don't seem to smell like much or last but the actual warmer itself is fantastic an only 15$ sometimes even cheaper ! Giant Tiger has them but Walmart has a much prettier selection including Owls and little Flowers ect.

April 29, 2017

I love my Glade Warmer and the melts are awesome!! The scent last a long time in the warmer. I bought all my family one for christmas to put in their stockings and now i just keep buying the melts which is great!. I have tried many different scents and i like them all :)