Glade Wax Melts Reviews

The perfect fragrance can make our great rooms even greater. Glade Wax Melts Warmers fill even the largest rooms with fragrance with a stylish, electric table-top warming dish. Available in a wide variety of your favorite Glade scents, Glade Wax Melt cubes deliver up to 96 hours of fragrance per pack. More information here.

July 14, 2015

I find these products hit or miss. It all depends on the scent as to if I like it or not. Simple scents like vanilla I think are great.. yet some of the Holiday themed scents I think smell terrible.

I did have a poor experience with the scent blocks where I misunderstood the packaging as assumed the blocks each lasted for 12 hrs - when in fact it is 12 continuous hours. ie. If you start burning one of the melts and then an hour later you need to turn the warmer off dont expect the scent to work the next time you start it up.
    I have had some that will continue to smell great and others I have had to scrape out of the warmer and start over with. Its a little ridiculous to think every wax melt will be able to be used for 12 hours.

June 15, 2015

OMG ok i love these, more like i have a addiction to them. These come in many wonderful scents, they smell amazing and last. These melts are burned daily in my home and i wouldnt go without them.

3.2/5

June 08, 2015

the smell does not last very long not a fan

2.0/5

May 23, 2015

These can't even compare to Scentsy, aside from the fact that they're full of chemicals, the scents just aren't as strong and don't last no where near what a Scentsy bar does. The smell is decent for a little while, but then it's just gone. Just because something is cheaper, doesn't mean it can compare.

May 15, 2015

Glade Wax Melts work really good to make my house smell nice. They smell so good. My only complaint is, they need to add way more scents to store shelves. I want to use my wax melts 365 days a year, we need more variety please.

May 07, 2015

I used to use candles for home fragrance, but grew annoyed at the soot that went everywhere - even in the micowave! A friend told me about the Glade wax melts and I've been a fan ever since. Awesome scents to choose from and no more soot!

April 24, 2015

I use glade wax melts very often in my household. I think my hands down favourite has to be the apple scented wax melt and lavender. Very easy to use, just pop one in the little warmer and watch it melt away and leave your house smelling fab. Glade often has coupons available for these so you can pick them up super cheap from WM

April 23, 2015

I purchased a wax burner awhile ago. I have tried many scents and love the glade wax melts. They are very affordable and smell great!

April 22, 2015

I bought my mother in law a wax burner for Christmas, she was originally using Scentsy melts, but she was going through them too fast so she tried the Glade Melts.

She has never bought another Scentsy one. She loves these.

Every time I come in the door at her home, the first thing you smell is apple cinnamon, or lavender, NOT the cigarette smoke.

They last a very long time and the price is actually pretty affordable!

I even bought a burner for myself and am now using the wax melts as well.

This product has definitely won me over!

April 20, 2015

i really like these wax melts they last for a long time as well. and smell amazing, and they are way better price than the average wax melt