Glam Glow Youthmud Tinglexfoliate Treatment Reviews

Ranked #431 out of 779 in Masks

1.3/5

July 21, 2017

It burn my skin

I saw so many people on instragram using GlamGlow product and I was curious. Unfortunately, this product do not work for me. I bought the sample pack from Sephora to try them all. The only one that didn't burn my skin was the purple one (silver cream). All of the others, when applied, I feel my skin heating then burning, Thought it didn't leave any mark of burning or nothing but It was just a really bad feeling of burning. Never again. Sorry GlamGlow.

June 13, 2017

All time favourite mask!

So in love with this mask! It deep cleanses my face and leaves it feeling so clean and smooth! My face feels so smooth after and looks much brighter. I do feel it is a little more pricey compared to other high brand masks but it is totally worth it.

2.2/5

June 13, 2017

This works, but couldn't stand the texture

I love Glamglow products. They are usually my holy grail for cleaning, and masks. So when I received this mask, I was excited to try it. I had read reviews about its tingling, yet I did not experience any of that. I found the mask hard to put on, as it came out in big globs filled with large pieces of what I believe is seaweed? These pieces kept falling off my face as it dried, which made a mess. When I finally rinsed off, and massaged it in to lightly exfoliate, it made my skin red and irritated. Not happy with this product. Will stick to their smoother masks.

May 30, 2017

J'adore réellement ce produit. Je trouve qu'il fait un bel effet sur la peau après l'application, mais il est assez dispendieux. C'est pourquoi j'essaie de l'économiser le plus possible!

May 17, 2017

Using the GlamGlow Youthmud is one of my holy grail products for when I have a breakout. It does a great job of drying out blemishes and not being too harsh on my skin. I would recommend using this sparingly if you're just beginning because the tingle effect can be a little intense if you're not used to it or if you have sensitive skin. Don't forget to use toner afterwards to balance your PH levels on your face!

April 22, 2017

This is expensive but so worth it! Everytime I use this, my skin is radiant! this is a good hangover treatment for the skin! I love the tingle feeling! Highly recommend!

April 16, 2017

This is one of my favourite skin face masks. The colour is so cool and makes my face look amazing and youthful after use. I highly reccomend this product, its well worth its price!

April 16, 2017

I love glamglow !!!! The results are amazing ! I have fairly sensitive skin and I was fine ! I work in drywall a lot so something to keep my skin clear is very important ! I did breakout after using a bit but it was just the product working its magic just be patient it will clear up and it's to be expected ! I would totally recommend this product I have not found anything else to work even similar yet it is a bit pricy but it's totally work it !

July 10, 2016

I am an avid skincare junkie and this line is definitely one of my favorites. This mask is a mud mask with a grit to it. The smell is amazing.... Reminds me of Elizabeth Arden Green Tea perfume. Once you apply the mud, you allow it to dry. You will feel the tightening effect on your skin. After 15 or 20 minutes, you add water and rub it into your skin so that the grit can exfoliate your skin. Follow this with a good rinse and your favorite moisturizer. Give it a try... You will not be disappointed.

June 07, 2016

I first received this in an ipsy bag and after going through my sample in a couple of weeks, went to Sephora to buy more. It's pricey, but does an amazing job. Your pores are squeaky clean and your skin feels amazing afterwards. I have purchased and re purchased this as its the best.