1 review
glam glow Reviews

Amazing - 0

September 19, 2020

Mild, soap-free, gentle cleanser

Not the best cleanser I've used but yet one of the best. It claims to CLEANSE, CONDITION and REMOVE MAKE UP. Well, it really DOESN'T leave my face dry, it HELPS to remove my make up (I usually use very little) HOWEVER IT DOESN'T REMOVE IT ALL, I have to use micellar water and a make up eraser towel (especially with matte ink lipstick). i have to use a little amount of product (the size of an almond) and work it through with water. There's a bit of smell, very mild, mineral-ish, it doesn't bother me. Texture is a milk-ish gel. The price was amazing as I've got it with my boxy charm membership. I wouldnt pay 37CAD in Sephora, but I would like to buy it and would definitively use it again. Its soap-free, alcohol-free, free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, and phthalates. This product is also #vegan. It contains MICA, though. I would recommend it for normal and combination skin.