Prestige Item
GlamGlow Supercleanse Daily Clearing Cleanser Reviews

April 23, 2019

A lovely cleanser

this is such a nice cleanser! it goes from feeling like a face mask to a foam that washes your skin so nicely! you can really feel that it gets deep into the pores and cleans your skin so well! i will totally be buying this again

October 19, 2018

Glam glow

This product is great and you can use it as a mask or a cleanser its amazing doesnt leave your skin dry makes it feel hydrated. It makes a nice foamy cleanser and the smell is like licorice its sooo yummy.

September 12, 2018
    New Jersey, United States

Moisturized and clean

I love glamglow products. I used my friends cleanser and I felt all the impurities on my face go away and my skin felt so moisturized. I decided to purchase the cleanser. Its a bit pricey but its a good size and I love the box (which I am keeping). I use the cleanser at night and my skin is sensitive so I don't breakout with this cleanser. Perfect.

September 12, 2018
    New York, United States

Amazing cleanser

I received this as a sample in a subscription box. I’m really picky when it comes to cleansers, I don’t use any cleanser that foams up. I use cream cleansers instead. I find that foaming cleanser tend to dry me out. This did say foam to cream but I tried it anyways and I’m so happy I did. I use this at night and I can really feel my it washing away all the impurities and revitalizing my skin. My skin stays hydrated and my tone is even. This has helped my hormonal acne as well, it’s rare I get any acne since using this. It is pricey for a face wash $36, but it’s a large size and does last. I also love the packaging, the box itself I always want to keep!

September 26, 2017

Only thing that works for my trouble skin

This is the only product that not only clears my acne but makes my skin feel soft and moisturizer. I was always weary because of the high price, but purchased it when I had a gift card. I don't regret it and have since stocked up because it is my new holy grail!

July 28, 2017

My skin never felt this brightening !

So this is the first time me trying a GlamGlow product , alot of people been craving for them so i decided to give it a try! My first time apply this baby , 2 pumps is enough , rince it with water , i immediately felt my skin is brightening , relaxing , like I just slept for 12 hours ! Im so in love with this !

July 02, 2017

This was a great find at Winners one day

I tried this cleanser as I was at Winners searching for a new cleanser to buy and I came across this. I had heard of Glamglow before on Jeffree Star's YouTube channel and knew that they had a good reputation for their skin care, especially their masks.

The product is VERY strange and I was uncertain about starting with a dry face when using a cleanser, but just follow the directions, it works REALLY well. I usually spread this on my face and let it dry while my shower warms up, then when I get in the shower I rinse it off, so it is like using a mask daily and cleansing my face. I was worried this would dry out my skin a little, or irritate it, but that did not happen at all.

The only thing I will caution about this cleanser, and have noticed a few other reviewers mention, is that it might make you breakout in the first week, but I kept using it knowing this might happen and was pleasantly surprised when my skin started clearing up.

Another note, I don't find the recommended 2 pumps enough, I usually use 4-5 so it might get pricey when using this much.

Overall, I am very happy with this product and might buy the full size at Sephora if I don't see more at Winners.

June 21, 2017

Worth the price for amazing skin

10/10 repeat purchase! High price point is totally worth it. Helps keep skin clear and diminishes blemishes when you have them. Nice light smell and is a good part of any skincare routine.

June 10, 2017

Worth it! I had started with trying out the supermud because everyone raved about it and i really liked it so i thought i would explore the line a bit. I got this on sale and originally i thought, all cleansers are the same but after i used this, i honestly felt my skin feel softer instantly. It does smell like liquorice which I'm not a huge fan of but in terms of how it makes my skin feel, i think its worth it. I feel like it got all the oil out of my skin and with it being summer i think its really important. Definitely recommend this!

June 08, 2017

This was my first Sephora purchase a couple of years ago. I'm in love with this cleansing mud. I use it everyday. It leaves my skin looking and feeling amazing.