4.1/5
Prestige Item
GLAMGLOW SUPERMUD® Clearing Treatment Reviews
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

August 06, 2018

I will forever repurchase this face mask. It works wonders.

I will forever repurchase this face mask. Its expensive but I love it and its worth it for me because it does such an amazing job at clearing break outs and pimples and helps minimize the size of my pores. Great stuff. Defiantly recommend this stuff to anyone with acne

July 20, 2018

Must try product!

Supermud by Glam Glow is one of those products that you must try in order to know how great it is! Whenever I feel a pimple about to come up I apply this as a spot treatment for an hour or two and wash off. The pimple dies down! When my face is dull or when I feel like my pores are dirty and my face needs a cleaning I apply this mask and when I wash it off my face is fresh and shiny and clean! It really sucks the oil out of my pores! A little pricy however a small amount does go a long way! I love it as a spot treatment!

July 19, 2018

Worth it

At first Im so hesitant to try this because it was so expensive but my biggest problem are my very visible pores I even asked for any recommendation about my problem,most of them told me to try this so I give it a shot,but when I tried it I was so shocked you will see a difference in just 2 weeks,it reduces the size of my pores and even my acne,so for me this is so worth the price ..

0.8/5

July 17, 2018

Reaction!

I want to start off that I am not allergic to anything, and that my skin is not sensitive at all. I have tried many products for my face and I never had my skin burn. I contacted glam glow and they are very nice, unfortunately this product is not! Please watch out.

2.7/5

July 11, 2018

Not worth the hype if you don't have the money to spare

I bought the 15g mini size for $25 at Sephora just to see what the hype was about. I was hesitant to buy it because you get so little product but I got it as a birthday gift to myself. Then I was able to redeem my points which was 100 points per 15g tube and gotten 4 tubes a few weeks later. I think it worked okay. I think it did do something but it wasn't a miracle product that magically blasted all the acne and pores away for me anyways. It didn't have a huge impact on my skin that would make me want to splurge $75 on a 50g jar. Maybe it is just me and this works very well for other. If money is a issue for you, I don't think you should get this at regular price. If you want to try it out and your birthday is coming up, get it free at Sephora from their birthday gift for 2018 as a beauty insider or wait until you can use your points for this.

Glorious mask, wildly expensive

I got this sample size as a free gift from Sephora. It is the most effective mud mask I have ever used. And that's saying something! Trust me, I try all the masks.

Initially, this mask felt like it was burning my face off, (I have sensitive skin) But I left it on there due to some wild, deep and persistent acne. It also smells fabulous. After a couple minutes the burning stopped and I felt it tighten and soak up all sorts of oil. After washing it off my face was red for day. So use in the evening! The results were incomparable! Even deep under the skin acne was drying up by the next day. The products are expensive but this is the best mask I have ever used #GlamGlowforthewin! The do sell smaller sizes that are less expensive, but still pricey. However, this mask is the best, so I will probably still buy it... Sigh

July 04, 2018

Glorious relief of acne, wildly expensive

Hate the Price love the Product

I hate how much i enjoy this product when it has the price tag it does. But i'm willing to spend money on products i feel work for me and this one sure does! I use it on breakouts mostly but sometimes do a full face. It does have a strong tingling/burning sensation which once did leave my face red in my T-zone. But in areas of breakouts has always helped so i'm cautious for how long i leave it on for.

July 01, 2018

Best clay mask

This is my HG clay mask for purifying and detoxifying my skin. This mask is the best mask that I have tried that will remove impurities from your pores. This mask is quite expensive, but you can get it in a kit or from the website during their 2 for 1 sale

July 01, 2018

Clearing Treatment

I got to try this product out as a sample from Sephora. The product is very expensive but works wonderful and leaves your face feeling so soft and full of moisture it also helps make your pores less visible.