4.1/5
#3 in Masks
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

2.7/5

July 11, 2018

Not worth the hype if you don't have the money to spare

I bought the 15g mini size for $25 at Sephora just to see what the hype was about. I was hesitant to buy it because you get so little product but I got it as a birthday gift to myself. Then I was able to redeem my points which was 100 points per 15g tube and gotten 4 tubes a few weeks later. I think it worked okay. I think it did do something but it wasn't a miracle product that magically blasted all the acne and pores away for me anyways. It didn't have a huge impact on my skin that would make me want to splurge $75 on a 50g jar. Maybe it is just me and this works very well for other. If money is a issue for you, I don't think you should get this at regular price. If you want to try it out and your birthday is coming up, get it free at Sephora from their birthday gift for 2018 as a beauty insider or wait until you can use your points for this.

July 04, 2018

Glorious mask, wildly expensive

I got this sample size as a free gift from Sephora. It is the most effective mud mask I have ever used. And that's saying something! Trust me, I try all the masks.

Initially, this mask felt like it was burning my face off, (I have sensitive skin) But I left it on there due to some wild, deep and persistent acne. It also smells fabulous. After a couple minutes the burning stopped and I felt it tighten and soak up all sorts of oil. After washing it off my face was red for day. So use in the evening! The results were incomparable! Even deep under the skin acne was drying up by the next day. The products are expensive but this is the best mask I have ever used #GlamGlowforthewin! The do sell smaller sizes that are less expensive, but still pricey. However, this mask is the best, so I will probably still buy it... Sigh

July 04, 2018

Hate the Price love the Product

I hate how much i enjoy this product when it has the price tag it does. But i'm willing to spend money on products i feel work for me and this one sure does! I use it on breakouts mostly but sometimes do a full face. It does have a strong tingling/burning sensation which once did leave my face red in my T-zone. But in areas of breakouts has always helped so i'm cautious for how long i leave it on for.

Best clay mask

This is my HG clay mask for purifying and detoxifying my skin. This mask is the best mask that I have tried that will remove impurities from your pores. This mask is quite expensive, but you can get it in a kit or from the website during their 2 for 1 sale

Clearing Treatment

I got to try this product out as a sample from Sephora. The product is very expensive but works wonderful and leaves your face feeling so soft and full of moisture it also helps make your pores less visible.

It was just "OK"

I recently tried the Glamglow Supermud mask. It was OK. It was tingly when it was applied so I thought once removed my face would feel super clean & fresh; but it didn't. It was just "OK" in my opinion. Would I use the mask again? Yes, probably. Do I think it's a good value for the results I received personally? Not so much.

June 26, 2018

My Holy Grail

I just discovered GalmGlow products 6 months ago and this Supermud is my favorite. I use it as a mask twice a week and spot treatment every day.
    My pores are almost non existent now.

May 11, 2018

Purify Skin

I have a full sized product my own, and I was super surprised when I received in my beauty box. I have oily combination skin, and the results are always amazing. I still remember when I first couple times used this masque and my skin felt burn and very hurt, but I can tell my skin feel more smoother and glower after each use. Made in USA.

2.8/5

May 06, 2018

Dries fast, product will last

I was given a sample size to try (from my daughter) and it’s pretty small but I’ll get another use out of it.

It went on thin and easy though I was surprised by some dried chunky bits in it, but when I was researching the product it appears that it’s intended.

It felt a bit tingly, but not too tingly. I have been using the L’Oréal mud masks which I like, and though this one is similar, it’s pricier.

It rinsed off well and my face looked refreshed and not red or irritated.

I would try this again, or the other products they offer. I don’t know if it drew out as much oils as the L’Oréal version based on what I could see, but I didn’t dislike it either.

April 28, 2018

Green mud

This product is not bad see some results with the mask but it has a tingle that sometimes you like and other times you don’t. I would not buy again there are better masks out there tha5 produce amazing results.