Glamglow Supermud Clearing Treatment Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 669 in Masks

April 19, 2017

This has to be one of my favourite masks. In just one use you can seethe difference in your skin and it becomes visibly clean. Great smell and dose not feel itchy on skin when dried!

April 13, 2017

Comes in a small package but, this product is all it is promised to be! Activated charcoal and other all natural ingredients make this paraben product a all time beauty cult favourite. Leaves a slight tingling feeling when it dries but, always leaves and improvement on troubled skin and great for use on even the most sensitive skin.

April 13, 2017

I keep getting the 5 pack of this product because I use it as a spot treatment and I can't commit to spending the full price for the one tub of it. It is worth the money 100% I just find the product does not seem big enough for $75.. so I will continue to buy the 5 star packs.. I use it on breakouts and it does help quite a bit

April 13, 2017

this mask broke me out so much! I would recommend that you try it on a part of your face before using it all over just in case. I have normal skin with minimal breakouts so I'm not sure why I reacted to this

March 27, 2017

First off I hate the price point of this product.... but it does work wonders. I love how it diminishes any blemishes or marks I have on my face, and I love the cooling sensation it gives when you first apply it. Its so cool to see all the little pore matrix's forming on your nose and chin mostly... .well where ever you have the most pores! I am almost out of mine at the moment and its going to cost an arm and a leg to repurchase... but i love it so much!

March 18, 2017

The glamglow supermud face mask is absolutely a must have. Most face masks burn my skin but this one leaves my face feeling incredibly clean and refreshed and I have noticed that my skin looks more vibrant and balanced than before. I used it at least twice a week and although it is an extremely expensive product (about 80$), I will definitely continue to purchase. The jar isn't huge but a little goes a long way.

March 16, 2017

I really liked this mask. It made my skin SO soft. As for clearing up breakouts or anything, i didn't really notice a change in that. This product is quite pricey, and when you first look at the jar and see how small it is, you cringe. But there is quite a bit of product in the jar. I honestly think every one should try this mask at least once!

March 15, 2017

I received a deluxe size of this in a Sephora Favorites box and have been using it to spot treat any zits. Overall, I do think that this helps with controlling your acne. I don't think it is a miracle working and doesn't make the pimples completely disappear overnight but it does make them feel better. I don't think I will spend the $70 for a full size however I do think that this is a good product. If you breakout often, or like me, once a month, this is a good product so maybe try the sample size at Sephora first before purchasing the full size!

March 08, 2017

Once again glamglow doesn't disappoint. I struggle with having large pores around ,y nose that get blocked easily even wih my deep, daily cleansing and treatments. I tried this mask after lovig other glamglow products and love using it once a week on my nose, t-zone to help clear out all the oil and makeup build up. Probably one of the only products that works well for me. It's pricy but worth it when I only use tiny amounts to make the jar last long.

March 08, 2017

This is a clay mask with activated charcoal and AHA/BHAs. AHA/Glycolic acids are your first defense in combating blackheads, regulating sebum production and treating enlarged pores that aren't genetic. Once the clay dries, it creates a vacuum in the pore and pulls out the sebum. The best time to use this is after you have opened up your pores and that sebum is nice and liquidy for extraction i.e. after you've steamed your face or after a nice hot shower. Let it dry, feel free to leave it on overnight, the clay becomes so hard, it won't flake of your face, once that sebum is trapped in the mask, it's not going back in. If you find this product isn't working, use it consistently. I wouldn't use this all over the face as with consistent use, it could be a bit drying, just use on areas of concern.

fuggno added a new review for
    Nintendo DSi Black

fuggno added a new review for
    Nintendo DSi Pink

navyhawkins added a new review for
    Chapters Indigo

Optimum card / carte optimum

racheljean added a new review for
    Popsicle Firecracker