GLISS Ultimate Repair Shampoo Reviews
#35 in Shampoo

This high-performance formula with 3X LIQUID KERATIN* precisely repairs damaged hair and replaces lost Keratin leaving your hair restored and combable.
*Compared to other GLISS™ Hair Repair™ lines
  • Improved shine and up to 90% stronger hair**
  • Deep reconstruction
  • Improved combability
**with Shampoo and Conditioner

You might also like: GLISS Ultimate Repair Conditioner and GLISS Ultimate Repair Express Repair Conditioner

July 29, 2017

Works well cleans well good for damaged locks

I have double processed (color treated and foiled highlights) naturally curly hair and it's pretty fried. This is the only shampoo (and conditioner) that controls my frizz, gives me beautifully shaped curls and makes it super soft without weighing it down. I'm so happy to have my healthy looking curls back instead of the frizzy mess it had become over the past few months.

July 28, 2017

love it.

I Absoulutly love the shampoo. Def glad i got to try it. Thank u so much. My whole family uses this. N now i can go a day without washing my hair nbit not b greasy looking. Ty.

July 28, 2017

My new favorite shampoo

My hair is dry and damaged from the blonde coloring and am always looking for a new shampoo to give it a boost back to life. This shampoo cleaned well and made it feel soft and silky.

July 27, 2017

Smells Great! Made Hair Stronger and Tougher

Smell is very important to me when I'm buying beauty products. I immediately noticed that wonderful smell of this line of haircare products. I used it a few times and I did actually notice a difference in my hair texture. Unfortunately for me, it wasn't a completely positive difference. I think it made my hair stronger but also more difficult to brush and less touchable. I was hoping for a silkier feel but it did do what it claims and repair hair damage.

July 26, 2017

Awesome clean

This shampoo smelled amazing and left my hair feeling clean but nourished. It felt very light and not at all oily as some shampoos are. Gonna be my regular shampoo from now on.

July 23, 2017

HAIR REPAIR THAT WORKS, I will buy this product again

I received this products for free to give my honest opinion. My hair is long, so brittle so I gave this a try. I tried this ultimate repair shampoo with a bit of sweet scent for me and like other products you need to try it for a couple of times to see the result. I noticed that my hair is not as brittle and when I brush my hair it eliminate the hair sticking to the brush. This product has liquid keratin that precisely repair damaged hair and replaces lost keratin leaving your hair ultimately restored.

July 20, 2017

Buy it just for the smell!

First, the scent is lovely, a subtle sweet scent that is not overpowering. I didn't find the smell lasted too long, which is good for me because I work in a scent sensitive environment. I noticed within a few uses that my hair started feeling smoother. I really do enjoy it! I don't know if I would buy it again, simply because I like to change up my shampoo and conditioner.

July 20, 2017

My new shampoo line

I love GLISS shampoos. After using this i tried other Gliss Shampoos like the keratin one but the repair one works well on my colored, dry and frizzy hair. I found i dont need to shampoo too often when i use this which is a huge win for me.

July 19, 2017

Works as well as it should

I really like this line of GLISS as it does help with my already bleached hair. It reduced the amount of damage on my hair after continuos use. This also got rid of my hair oils but not as much that it would made my scalp dry.

July 18, 2017

I recommend you to buy this if you have really damaged hair

Well I have tried this a few times now and I loved it. My hair is so much better than what it was before. I have very long and thick hair and it took barely any shampoo to wash it. You can feel it working while massaging it in. Smells nice and have shared it with a few family members.