GLISS Ultra+ Moisture Express Repair Conditioner Reviews
#6 in Hair Serum

This formula contains a special complex with 19 INGREDIENTS and leaves your hair instantly combable and touchably soft.
  • Protection against hair breakage
  • Intense hydration
  • Instant combability

• You might also like: GLISS Ultra+ Moisture Shampoo and GLISS Ultra+ Moisture Conditioner

July 28, 2017

Hit and Miss depending upon the weather

On the days when the weather was dry, this worked very well for me, light and non greasy with soft touchable results. Unfortunately in the rainy humid weather my hair seemed to ignore the spray in and I ended up at work denying that I stuck a fork in the electric outlet. Perhaps this is better suited to tamer hair, but it does leave me feeling marvelous on those dryer days. I will definitely buy this in the winter!

July 24, 2017

really recommend it.

I got this product for review purpose from Chick Advisor. it's the best hair treatment I ever use from any of the shampoo companies. really love the smell. I definitely recommend it but also strongly recommend it to also use shampoo and conditioner before it. my hair feels amazing.

July 24, 2017

I would buy this again-its an amazing item

I have dry hair and I used the repair conditioner for 3 weeks now and my hair is soft and more controllable. This product is very good and I recommend it to anyone. I will be buying it again.

My hairs soooo soft

I received this product through the Product Review Club, I really like this product, after I washed my hair, I applied the product as per the directions. My hair is super soft . I really like the way my hair feels, it's shiny and glossy, and has lots of body and bounce. I would definitely purchase this product again

I recommend

I cannot spray this product directly into my hair as it feels like it coats it. But I do spray it into my hands and run it through my hair. Seems to work well ;)

2.3/5

Could be better

I was so excited to try this product. My daughter has super dry hair, and express conditioners are our go-to. I was less than impressed. This separates easily and is way too light to make a difference for us.
      next time we'll pass for a tried and true express conditioner that offers more repair and moisture.

July 17, 2017

Awesome

I was beyond impressed with the GLISS Ultra+ Moisture Express Repair Conditioner!

I have curly hair, so that means it's fuzzy, sometimes dry, I get tonnes of knots, it's common place for curly headed girls, no matter how much conditioner we use.

I used the GLISS Ultra+ Moisture Express Repair Conditioner straight out of the shower and when my hair was dry. It added more moisture to my hair and defined my curls even more.

My hair never felt greasy, oily and the product smelled great. I would HIGHLY recommend for anyone who needs extra conditioning for their hair.

Excellent product, well worth your $$.

July 16, 2017

It was okay

I used this product that i got from chickadvisor (#gotitfree). Perhaps I havent had enough time to see the product's results quite yet but I haven't seen a noteiceable difference in the quality of my hair or the claims of less breakage. My hair is quite damaged so I was definitely hoping for the best outcome here! It definitely helped with combing out the tangles out of my wet hair and I did like the scent of the product. Hopefully with a few more weeks of use Ill notice an improved difference in the quality of my hair.

July 15, 2017

Really great product!

I really like this Express repair conditioner. It smells amazing and it really does repair the dry and damaged look that my hair has. It makes my hair shiny and look and feel amazing! For me, I feel like I need a daily conditioner that needs to be washed out as my hair really is so dry, so I'm not sure I would use this as a daily shampoo, but I love it for the fact that it is an express conditioner and used it a few times when I was in a rush and even used on my daughter who has super tangly hair when I was unable to wash it and it worked amazing!
      #gotitfree

July 14, 2017

It works well!

I dont normally use alot of products in my hair but this stuff is really good! it makes my hair really soft and smell so good! I instantly feel happy after I use it. Im not sure how repairing it is to my hair because it is not super damage but it sure makes my hair happy when I use it! I will continue to use it, and not sure if I would repurchase because I find that using less products in my hair is better for it! thanks chick advisor and got2B!