GLISS Ultra+ Moisture Express Repair Conditioner Reviews
#7 in Hair Serum

This formula contains a special complex with 19 INGREDIENTS and leaves your hair instantly combable and touchably soft.
  • Protection against hair breakage
  • Intense hydration
  • Instant combability

• You might also like: GLISS Ultra+ Moisture Shampoo and GLISS Ultra+ Moisture Conditioner

August 03, 2017

Awesome!

Fantastic product! Eliminated frizz, defined curls. I even used it in between washes! I would definitely buy again and would definitely recommend this to family and friends and everyone!

July 29, 2017

My dry hair loved this product

This conditioner was great! It smells great and did not weigh my hair down. I have curly and dry hair, this product helped tame my frizz and make my hair shiny and smooth. It gave my hair much needed moisture and made my hair feel soft

July 28, 2017

Beautiful Hair In Seconds

This is a really great product. As an older woman my hair isn't as strong as it used to be. Using the Express Repair conditioner I found there was a lot less breakage when combing my wet hair. When used in conjunction with the shampoo and conditioner my hair was a lot stronger and healthier looking. My hair was always soft and bouncy. I HIGHLY recommend this product. #Gotitfree in exchange for my review

July 28, 2017

Hit and Miss depending upon the weather

On the days when the weather was dry, this worked very well for me, light and non greasy with soft touchable results. Unfortunately in the rainy humid weather my hair seemed to ignore the spray in and I ended up at work denying that I stuck a fork in the electric outlet. Perhaps this is better suited to tamer hair, but it does leave me feeling marvelous on those dryer days. I will definitely buy this in the winter!

July 24, 2017

really recommend it.

I got this product for review purpose from Chick Advisor. it's the best hair treatment I ever use from any of the shampoo companies. really love the smell. I definitely recommend it but also strongly recommend it to also use shampoo and conditioner before it. my hair feels amazing.

July 24, 2017

I would buy this again-its an amazing item

I have dry hair and I used the repair conditioner for 3 weeks now and my hair is soft and more controllable. This product is very good and I recommend it to anyone. I will be buying it again.

My hairs soooo soft

I received this product through the Product Review Club, I really like this product, after I washed my hair, I applied the product as per the directions. My hair is super soft . I really like the way my hair feels, it's shiny and glossy, and has lots of body and bounce. I would definitely purchase this product again

I recommend

I cannot spray this product directly into my hair as it feels like it coats it. But I do spray it into my hands and run it through my hair. Seems to work well ;)

2.3/5

Could be better

I was so excited to try this product. My daughter has super dry hair, and express conditioners are our go-to. I was less than impressed. This separates easily and is way too light to make a difference for us.
      next time we'll pass for a tried and true express conditioner that offers more repair and moisture.

July 17, 2017

Awesome

I was beyond impressed with the GLISS Ultra+ Moisture Express Repair Conditioner!

I have curly hair, so that means it's fuzzy, sometimes dry, I get tonnes of knots, it's common place for curly headed girls, no matter how much conditioner we use.

I used the GLISS Ultra+ Moisture Express Repair Conditioner straight out of the shower and when my hair was dry. It added more moisture to my hair and defined my curls even more.

My hair never felt greasy, oily and the product smelled great. I would HIGHLY recommend for anyone who needs extra conditioning for their hair.

Excellent product, well worth your $$.