Glow recipe watermelon moisturizer Reviews

Good - 0

June 05, 2020

the best

the best moisturizer. this hydrated my skin so much. it has an amazing smell and the packaging is very cute. i recommend this so much because my skin is now smooth

October 20, 2019

Love

I love this moisturizer. Great for my sensitive skin. Smells amazing. This moisturizer is pretty watery but sets into my skin very well. My face feels very hydrated.

August 14, 2019

Really nice moisturizer

Wasn't sure what to expect with this product, but from using for about a month now, I've grown to really like it. It has a serum type texture to it, 1-2 pumps goes a long way depending on how much you need. Obviously by the name it has a watermelon scent to it, watermelon is not a smell or fruit I generally like however it is very subtle in this product that it doesn't bother me or my skin at all, definitely ok for people with sensitive skin. I find that it does a good job of moisturizing my dry skin and the one thing I've recently come to really like is using it as a serum under another moisturizer, it really provides extra moisture and give a really like dewy look. The only reason why I can't give it a full 5 stars is because of the price, it has a hefty price tag - at least here in Canada, at $50 CDN it would be out of my budget to purchase on a regular basis but if on sale, i think its definitely worth getting.

May 09, 2019

Soaks right into your skin!

This gel spreads very nicely. A little goes a long way with it. I have oily/combo skin and it's very nice and doesn't make my face oily. The smell is very pleasant as well. Like a watermelon jolly rancher.