glysomed eczema control Reviews
#13 in Eczema Care

February 11, 2019

great for my eczema

I have had eczema for many years and have used tons of products and wasted tons of money on products that do not work (even those recommended by dermatologists). I currently have this product on my desk at work and use it daily. Works great for my dry hands where I get my eczema the worst. I highly recommend this product as glysomed is a great lotion to begin with, especially for those with jobs where you have to wash your hands repeatedly. I like the thicker texture as it lasts a long time (not runny so it stays on your skin and keeps it moisturized). Highly recommend.

February 04, 2019

Works Great

Been suffering with eczema on my face and behind my ears for years, seen this at Shoppers Drugmart for 9.99 thought i would try it and i am glad i did, it works very well for my daughter and I. I have had such itchy skin that you just want to itch your skin off and this has soothed it, it has also helped with the redness, If you have eczema its worth a try not saying it will work for you as everyone is different but it has really helped us.

December 07, 2018

Love this cream

This cream is excellent at controlling eczema. I have had a patch of eczema on my side for weeks and have tried various moisturizers to get rid of it. Nothing seemed to help and it was very itchy and dry. I bought this cream on a whim and after ONE use the dry patch on my side is gone. I've kept using it everyday just to keep the dry patch away, but I am very impressed with this product.

September 21, 2018
    Saskatchewan, Canada

its my bestfriend

the inly cream that wirk for my eczema i suffer for almost 2yrs. using different kinds of cream even the prescription one but nothing work so i try this brand and i swear after a week if using my eczema vanish its itchiness is gone..im now confident to show my legs wearing skirt or shorts thanks to this