Glysomed Hand Cream chamomile &glycerine; Reviews
#32 in Bath & Body

January 01, 2021

bath and body

I have family and friends in the health field and their hands seem never to be out of water . And they love this cream it just puts the moisture back into their hands leaving them soft and free from those nasty sore cracks.

December 30, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Excellent solution to dry hands

If you have dry chapped winter hands, this is the solution. It takes away the dry brittle skin around your cuticles and moisturizers the skin on your hands in general. It’s a must have.

December 23, 2020

Good for the winter

I love this lotion for the winter. Perfect for the very dry skin in the winter. I found it a little too greasy for the summery days though. Overall, this is a useful product for me in the cold and dry season.

December 01, 2020

It works but I cannot stand the smell

My hands are super dry during the winter and this cream helps, however I cannot stand the smell. The scent is too strong for me and causes a migraine. I just use the white no scent ones now and it works the same.

November 19, 2020

Great for winter!

This hand cream is the best! Especially as the weather gets colder, it keeps your hands soft and smelling great! Good price for such as large tube as well.

October 27, 2020

just wow

Absolutely the best hand cream! Excellent hand cream. I only need to apply a little once a day and then wash my hands as many times as I need. I don't need to reapply it.