Glysomed Hand Cream chamomile &glycerine; Reviews
#14 in Bath & Body

October 31, 2021

Very moisturizing and leaves hands feeling smooth and soft

I use this moisturizer every fall and winter because my skin get really dry and flaky. It's a hand cream but really works well all over the body. I typically apply a thick layer at night so the product can soak in and work overnight. During the day I sometimes apply, but it feels slippery when my hands get wet and I don't really like that, so night time use is best for me.

September 26, 2021

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT, WOULD BUY AGAIN.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I have extremely dry skin, and this is the only cream that seems to does the trick for me. It leaves my hands feeling extremely soft and smooth. Sometimes, I would even add this cream to my crack heel, and by the next day, it would be super soft and smooth, and no longer cracked. You do not even need to use a lot of the product for it to do the trick, therefore, I think it is definitely worth the value of the price. DEFINITELY WORTH THE INVESTMENT AND IT IS WORTH EVERY PENNY!

August 08, 2021

Hand saver!

This pandemic has been awful enough for frontline workers like me, and it’s done a number to my hands as well. The constant hand washing, and sanitizing has literally created cracks all over my hands. They got so sore that I could not use them without gloves at one point. (I like hot water too, I know it doesn’t help.) I finally decided to try some heavy duty lotion, a really popular “work approved” cream, and it worked for maybe a day. I work in a fast paced environment, so it’s either I use the restroom, check my emails, eat a bite, or apply lotion. Enter Glysomed. After a friend admitted she used it nightly with gloves overnight, I tried the same. And I can’t use anything else now. It’s in my bag, my locker, my car. It’s my favourite. A little goes a long way, and it lasts a while!!

August 05, 2021

Best hand cream for Dry Cracked Hands

I used to run a warehouse before my toddler was born and it’s cold, dry work that would ruin my hands. In the winter especially I would have cracked bleeding hands that moisturizer barely kept up with. Glysomed is amazing, after three days of using it my hands looked noticeably different. After a week they were almost healed, with continued use I was able to restore my hands to their usual softness. My only drawback was wishing it did absorb quicker, but found these paired very well with gloves to wear overnight.

June 23, 2021

Have dry hands give this a try

My hands are alway dry especially at work where I clean my counter after every customer dries my hands out. This stuff makes my skin so soft it’s not greasy and it lasts. I carry a bottle with me everywhere.

April 27, 2021

Cannot live without

Rich in texture and does the job of keeping your hands smooth. I love the mini size it comes in so I can easily carry it in my purse with me everywhere I go.

April 24, 2021

Bon pour les mains

Quand l'hiver vient mes mains deviennent sèches. J'utilise cette crème le soir au coucher, elle aide vraiment à bien hydrater la peau et à prévenir les mains sèches. Je recommande ce produit

April 20, 2021
    United States

Perfect for cracked hands

Glysomed is a staple in my house, in my purse, and in my car. I suffer from very dry hands that tend to crack. I love how this cream is non-greasy and it feels soothing when I apply and it really does leave my hands feeling soft.

March 05, 2021

My go to hand cream

I like the glysomed hand cream , chamomile and glycerine. It has a lovely scent and is very effective in moisturizing my hands. I bought a pack of two big size and one small size which I keep in my bag. It is currently my go-to hand cream for cold Canadian winters. Keeps my hands moisturized and soft.

March 03, 2021

Great Value Hand Cream

This is a great hand cream for the money. It works really well on any dry skin. I love using it on my feet, elbows and knees as it keeps rough dry skin at bay. I've even used this on my legs and arms when they are really dry.

The only con is the scent. I prefer the unscented version at night as the smell of the scented version is a bit too much when I'm trying to sleep.