Glysomed Hand Cream Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 373 in Hand Lotions & Creams

Glysomed Hand Cream locks in moisture to relieve and help prevent dry skin. The triple-action formula of Glycerin, Silicone, and Chamomile provides indispensable care for rough and dry hands. Helps to restore softness, leaving skin feeling silky smooth. Chamomile helps to soothe and calm dry, irritated skin.

February 17, 2017

As I am sure everyones hand get dry in winter. Mine do..as well as I have psoriasis. I have tried so many creams..they dont do much. I have used this cream for about 2 years now..nothing comes close to how soft and moisturized my hands feel!

January 31, 2017

Glysomed truly is the best when it comes to finding a solution for dry and chapped hands!

The thick consistency helps to absorb deep into the skin which is great when you need instant relief that lasts! A little goes a long way and I would recommend applying and letting it sit before you start working with your hands- the lotions are greasy for a a few minutes after applying. It has a mild scent which is great if you want to sleep at night without the smell of hand cream keeping you up! Last but not least, they staying power is quite impressive. I apply and hours later when I go to wash my hands, I can feel the lotion!

I love it because I'm constantly dealing with files and paperwork and am quite clumsy which leads to endless paper cuts. Glysomed is my saviour.

I definitely recommend to anyone who's constantly having to sanitize or dunking their hands in water all day or just looking for a deep moisturizing cream.

January 27, 2017

I work in long term care. I wash aunt sanitize my hands at least 200 times in an 8 hour shift. This is the only hand cream which keeps my hands soft. It acts as a barrier cream as well. My hands do not dry out or crack as long as I use this hand cream. Love this product and won't use anything else!

January 27, 2017

I own several containers of it, it feels a bit sticky when I apply it on though, but it's nice. I don't use it enough to really know how I feel about it (since I always forget to apply it), but people close to me seems to love it!

January 13, 2017

Received in a Christmas basket. I like that it is quite a thick and rich cream, a delicate scent. I use it as an overnight treatment, as I find it does not completely absorb quickly, so put it on my hands and feet, and cover them before bed. Leaves me feeling soft and moist by the next morning.

January 12, 2017

Best hand cream ever!! It has light smell which is nice and the quality is the best. It's not too thick and it helps so much with dry hands. The effectiveness works really quick like magic.

January 12, 2017

It works great on dry hands and helps heal dry cracked knuckles well. I did not like how greasy it was and how it lefty our hands feeling kind of sticky for the first while. However, it works well so I would suggest it.

January 12, 2017

This is one of the best hand creams I've used for tackling winter dryness. It is very thick and leaves your hands moisturized for a very long time. The only thing I don't like about this hand cream is that it stays greasy for a little while after you apply it, so I avoid applying it prior to when I have to type on my computer or use my phone. That being said, it's best used at night right before bed - you'll wake up with super soft, moisturized hands!

January 12, 2017

my husband swears by this cream. he works a rough labour job and his hands crack often. He keeps one of these in his locker at work, and it helps with the cracks and roughness

January 11, 2017

I am in love with this hand lotion - it is the only thing that works when my hands get soooo dry and cracked in the winter. This is a must have especially in the cold months!