Glysomed Hand Cream Reviews

Glysomed Hand Cream locks in moisture to relieve and help prevent dry skin. The triple-action formula of Glycerin, Silicone, and Chamomile provides indispensable care for rough and dry hands. Helps to restore softness, leaving skin feeling silky smooth. Chamomile helps to soothe and calm dry, irritated skin.

January 18, 2019

My favorite

je me lave les mains et les bras à plusieurs reprises tout au long de la journée. Ce produit est mon allié contre les maux de la peau sèche; il crée une belle barrière pour prévenir la sécheresse et garder l'humidité. Je le garde tout le temps avec moi pour que je puisse appliquer immédiatement après le lavage de mes mains ou avant de sortir prendre ma marche l'hiver.

January 01, 2019

Moisturizing but Overpowering

I love Glysomed during the winter months, it definitely does the trick for helping my chapped hands. HOWEVER the scented version is VERY overpowering. I am prone to headaches when things are too perfume scented, and this is definitely scented. I can smell it from across the room when my kids use it and I am not a big fan. For those who work in fragrance free offices, this particular one is not for you. The unscented is MUCH better for those with fragrance sensitivities. It is a little pricier than other brands, but you don't have to reapply as much, it doesn't feel watered down and feels like it protects.

December 24, 2018

Great deal at Costco

I use it every night before I sleep and my hands remain soft all day. It’s not greasy like some other hand cream. Costco has a great package deal that’s better than any other place.

December 19, 2018

Great for dry hands

I've been using this product for a couple years now, especially in winter when my hands get very dry. It deeply moisturizes and helps them feel softer. Even my husband uses it from time to time.

December 18, 2018

Only handcream I would ever use!

This is the probably the best hand cream out there especially if you live in a cold climate like I do! Winters make the skin, especially hands incredibly dry and this lotion fixes that right away!

December 06, 2018

Its my staple winter hand cream!

I’m a Massage therapist of 20yrs and I wash my hands and arms repeatedly throughout the day.
    Glysomed is my go to product to prevent cracked sore or drying skin that’s associated with winter dryness.
    It goes on thick so a little goes a long way, it creates a nice barrier to prevent dryness and locks in moisture.

I keep one in my purse and practically any washroom or sink that’s in my house so I can apply immediately after washing.

0.8/5

September 21, 2018

Glysomed

Glysomed products do not work for myself. Its slow absorbing, greasy, shiny and does not hydrate the way it says it should, at least not for myself or my two children. I will not buy this type of cream again. Thankyou.

August 29, 2018

Rough & Dry skin No more

After working in a restaurant, my hands became so dry they hurt. All the constant handwashing took a toll on them. I heard about Glysomed and decided to try it out. I would apply the product before going to work and before going to sleep. My hand were back to normal, well BETTER than normal. Not rough or dry but smooth and soft.

August 02, 2018

Awesome handcream

I love this stuff. I try to use this every night before bed, especially in the winter, but I can get away with using it less than once a week because it works so well. I apply it to the back of my hand and rub the backs together before rubbing it onto my palms because the backs of my hands are what get the dryest.

July 17, 2018

Go to hand cream

Between using alcohol-based hand sanitizer several times a day and surviving the cold, dry Canadian winter. This lotion is the only one that can sooth and heal my cracked and dried hands. I have tried so many lotions and this is the only one that can stand up to my hands needs.