Glysomed Hand Cream Reviews

Glysomed Hand Cream locks in moisture to relieve and help prevent dry skin. The triple-action formula of Glycerin, Silicone, and Chamomile provides indispensable care for rough and dry hands. Helps to restore softness, leaving skin feeling silky smooth. Chamomile helps to soothe and calm dry, irritated skin.

January 23, 2013

I love this cream for superdry skin. Just make sure you get the unscented or people will smell you from a block away! They only downside I found it that it tends to leave your skin feeling greasy. So just put it on before bed, when you won't be moving around or touching things.

January 16, 2013

This has always been one of my favorite products!With the harsh winter air this cream is a necessity for hands,elbows & heels.It's great to buy the Christmas box set & toss the little lotion in your purse for those moments you are stuck in line Can't be without it!

October 07, 2012

This is a perfect cream espeically in the winter. Works wonders

September 04, 2012

I have SEVERELY dry skin to the point it bleeds and I break out in eczema. This stuff works wonders for my hands by making a barrier. If I didn't have this stuff in the winter, I don't know what I'd do.

May 31, 2012

Nice cream, a little thick for my liking but it does the trick

May 31, 2012

i use this product alot at work. i work in nursing and all the handwashing will leave my hands very dry. this cream helps keep them feeling healthy and soft.

May 10, 2012

A genuine steal! Its great price, effectiveness, and go-anywhere comfort make this a great go-to hand cream. Why pay for the high-end items when this has such great quality? Here are my tips for additional uses... post at-home pedicure put it all over your feet for smooth toes. In summer when sandals and flip-flops make your heels dry, put on a bit before bed. And I get dry elbows in winter, so I use this to stop chaffed skin. Wearing body lotion is not always comfortable for me, so using this just in the 'rough spots' totally works.

May 10, 2012

This is also a great product for those who wash their hands multiple times a day. Really helps to lock the moisture in! It doesn't require a large amount, and doesn't have a strong scent! Great when working in scent free environments!

2.8/5

May 05, 2012

I have my hands in water alot throughout the day making them dry and cracked and creamss usually just come right off but the glysomed actually penetrated my dry skin and made my hands soft again

May 04, 2012

This cream is FANTASTIC! use it before bed every night and wake up with silky smooth hands!