Glysomed Hand Cream Reviews

Glysomed Hand Cream locks in moisture to relieve and help prevent dry skin. The triple-action formula of Glycerin, Silicone, and Chamomile provides indispensable care for rough and dry hands. Helps to restore softness, leaving skin feeling silky smooth. Chamomile helps to soothe and calm dry, irritated skin.

January 08, 2011

I have been using this hand cream for years and years and it's the best I've ever used. I have tried others, but I always come back to Glysomed. I usually buy it at Christmas time (for myself) because you can get some really nice gift sets at a fair price. My hands stay moisturized for hours (I have extremely dry skin) and makes my skin silky smooth. Love it!!

June 29, 2010

I got glysomed as a present. I am so glad that I did. I always have my hands in water or cleaner and my hands get dry and chapped. I love the way it feels on my skin very nourishing and I like that it doesnt have a amell. still using it today!

June 29, 2010

This product was recommended to my by a nurse friend who has to wash her hands very often to prevent the spread of infection. Hands can get very dry when you're constantly washing them. I tried Glysomed and was pleased. It does a very effective job for the price and is easily found at drugstores. It has no perfume in it so it's mild and nonirritating. I highly recommend it as a great standby to keep in your purse, by the sink or on your desk.

June 18, 2010

The glysomed creams are great! They moisturize well, but have a thick texture. I prefer using the body lotion because it isn't quite so thick and absorbs faster, but that's just my opinion. The smell isn't too bad, but just to say, don't use it in a moving vehicle. One time I put some on in the car and it was really nauseating. But totally worth the buy if you don't get car sick so often like me.

1.0/5

June 11, 2010

I know some people swear by this product, but I can't stand it. I find the smell to be too strong and the scent bothers me (it smells to me like a mix of chemicals and extracts). Also, the consistency makes my hands greasy. This product gets two thumbs-down from me. :(

June 10, 2010

I love this! It feels great on and absorbs well.
    I've tried so many other hand creams and this one just takes the cake. If you happen to wash your hands, there's no gunky feeling - HOORAY! Finally, I think I've found my HG hand cream.

2.7/5

May 19, 2010

Great hand cream...if you are into feeling like you have oily gloves on your hands! I'll take a pass on this one!

2.7/5

May 19, 2010

i dont very like this one
    bc when i used it i think something is on my hand but is not oil.
    just like u apply glue one you hand

April 28, 2010

I like this Glysomed hand cream because it works immediately after one use. It is affordable for a big squeeze tube and works effectively. What i like about it is that it is odorless and keeps hands really soft. I also put it on my really dry elbows and it works great. The only think i would change about it would be the fact that you still feel the cream on your hands for quite some time after it you have used i, however does go away relatively fast. I have purchased this more than once and like the fact that they also come is small travel sizes so that i can just through in my purse so that i can use it throughout the day. I will definitely purchase this hand cream again.

April 12, 2010

Price: $7.90 [150 ml]

Pros: moisturizes, locks mositure in, protects skin, soft, gentle, smooth

Cons: n/a

My Opinion:
    It is great for all seasons, especially winter! The dry and cold winter forces the skin to lose much of its moisture, this lotion replenishes and moisturizes! Also, helps lock the moisture in! It is non greasy, and I love how the hand fees after it is applied! Smooth! Soft! Gentle! And not to mention there is this amazing fresh scent to it! I love carrying this around during the winter! I would always have some kind of lotion with me, and so far, this is the best that I've used!