Glysomed Hand Cream Reviews

Glysomed Hand Cream locks in moisture to relieve and help prevent dry skin. The triple-action formula of Glycerin, Silicone, and Chamomile provides indispensable care for rough and dry hands. Helps to restore softness, leaving skin feeling silky smooth. Chamomile helps to soothe and calm dry, irritated skin.

June 18, 2010

The glysomed creams are great! They moisturize well, but have a thick texture. I prefer using the body lotion because it isn't quite so thick and absorbs faster, but that's just my opinion. The smell isn't too bad, but just to say, don't use it in a moving vehicle. One time I put some on in the car and it was really nauseating. But totally worth the buy if you don't get car sick so often like me.

1.0/5

June 11, 2010

I know some people swear by this product, but I can't stand it. I find the smell to be too strong and the scent bothers me (it smells to me like a mix of chemicals and extracts). Also, the consistency makes my hands greasy. This product gets two thumbs-down from me. :(

June 10, 2010

I love this! It feels great on and absorbs well.
    I've tried so many other hand creams and this one just takes the cake. If you happen to wash your hands, there's no gunky feeling - HOORAY! Finally, I think I've found my HG hand cream.

2.7/5

May 19, 2010

Great hand cream...if you are into feeling like you have oily gloves on your hands! I'll take a pass on this one!

2.7/5

May 19, 2010

i dont very like this one
    bc when i used it i think something is on my hand but is not oil.
    just like u apply glue one you hand

April 28, 2010

I like this Glysomed hand cream because it works immediately after one use. It is affordable for a big squeeze tube and works effectively. What i like about it is that it is odorless and keeps hands really soft. I also put it on my really dry elbows and it works great. The only think i would change about it would be the fact that you still feel the cream on your hands for quite some time after it you have used i, however does go away relatively fast. I have purchased this more than once and like the fact that they also come is small travel sizes so that i can just through in my purse so that i can use it throughout the day. I will definitely purchase this hand cream again.

April 12, 2010

Price: $7.90 [150 ml]

Pros: moisturizes, locks mositure in, protects skin, soft, gentle, smooth

Cons: n/a

My Opinion:
    It is great for all seasons, especially winter! The dry and cold winter forces the skin to lose much of its moisture, this lotion replenishes and moisturizes! Also, helps lock the moisture in! It is non greasy, and I love how the hand fees after it is applied! Smooth! Soft! Gentle! And not to mention there is this amazing fresh scent to it! I love carrying this around during the winter! I would always have some kind of lotion with me, and so far, this is the best that I've used!

April 09, 2010

I love Glysomed hand cream! A little dab goes a long way. It's rich and a little bit greasy at first but it leaves your hands feeling sooooo smooth! It should be a staple in anyone's bag. I even gave one to my brother and he loves it as well. Works great with sensitive skin and doesn't irritate.

February 11, 2010

I find this works good at moisturizing, although it does leave your skin feeling greasy for a little while after you apply it.

January 29, 2010

I love using this during work and especially in winter.