Glysomed Hand Cream Reviews

Glysomed Hand Cream locks in moisture to relieve and help prevent dry skin. The triple-action formula of Glycerin, Silicone, and Chamomile provides indispensable care for rough and dry hands. Helps to restore softness, leaving skin feeling silky smooth. Chamomile helps to soothe and calm dry, irritated skin.

January 29, 2010

I love using this during work and especially in winter.

January 14, 2010

This cream is brillant! It is really thick and silky and is PERFECT for the dry, harsh Calgarian winter.It dose have a slight gressy feeling to it so i recommend using it at night b4 bed.A little drop goes a very long way(so dont over do it). 100% satisfaction!

January 11, 2010

Glysomed has been one of my favourite hand creams for years. I have very dry skin, and in the winter especially, I use this hand cream religiously. It goes on thick and rich and absorbs into your skin. The only downfall is that it does leave a greasy feeling on your hands and I usually wipe them with a towel (or on my pants) after a minute. I recommend this to people with very dry skin.

January 09, 2010

Love this cream especially when my hands are dry. My skin seems to absorb this product quickly. Love it!

October 14, 2009

I got this as a stocking stuffer last year and it lasted me a really long time! You don't have to put very much on to get nice soft skin. It was great for my winter chapped hands and random dry spots that needed a fast treatment!

June 28, 2009

Delivers 100%, and for such a reasonable price.

June 24, 2009

Sometimes in the winter my calves and behind my knees can get SOOOOO dry (weird I know).....so sometimes when I'm really busy with school I forget to moisturize daily and that can get ugly!!! So for those times, I'll pull out my glysomed because it's super thick and gets my dry spots normal again in maybe 2 applications! Which is awesome for a quick fix!!!

So I'd definitely recommend this to people with really dry skin or for use during the wintertime, but I would never use it on a daily basis because the consistency is just to thick for me!!! Not to mention I'd much prefer a fruitier scent!!!

May 22, 2009

I have bought this hand cream for years. I clean for a living so my hands need a heavy duty hand moisturizer, this is always what I use.

April 18, 2009

I have this in unscented and so far it's the best hand cream I've ever used. I don't find it too greasy, it absorbs easily and most importantly keeps my hands nice and smooth. I don't find that it does much for my cuticles, which is my only complaint. But otherwise I like this hand cream so much that I keep a small tube in my purse and on my desk at work at all times. I would definitely recommend this product!

January 16, 2009

What I love most about this product is how it takes my dry hands and cuticles and turns them into silky smooth visions. I always feel like I just did a parafin wax after applying the cream.

My only downfall is the slight fragrance, if you are highly allergic to scents like myself, it "might" be a bit bothersome...but thats why I only use it at certain times of the day, like at night ,when Im not so weezy and sniffly.